Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: PLANS' frustrations

  • Griselda Andersen
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 22, 2004
      --- Frank Thomas Smith >
      > . There's a gang
      > of 4 bad witches at WC who can audition for the
      > part. The Good Witch: who
      > else but our own JoAnn. Dorothy is Dottie of course,
      > we don't even have to
      > change her name. Those flying monkeys can all be
      > played by Gaelmonk (gotta
      > hold down costs, unless someone else volunteers for
      > free). Cowardly lion:
      > one of the Steve's; Tinman (needs oil): Bradford;
      > Scarecrow: *man (buy his
      > contract); Toto: Griselda, -

      I'm in!Woof!
      Talking about Toto, my sister-in-law was job hunting
      and went to several of those idiotic job interviews
      they have nowadays. In one of them, among tons of
      other nonsense she was asked this gem: "If you were a
      character in The Wizard of Oz, what character would
      you be?"
      She said Toto. Didn't get the job.
      Cheers,
      Griselda