Jitterbug Perfume

  • golden3000997@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2003
      By the way, sorta off subject, sorta not - has anybody here read Jitterbug
      Perfume by Tom Robbins - my all time FAVE!

      When you said "Cheer up" Taz, I thought of a dominant theme in the book,
      expressed as "Erleuchtet" (I think that's the spelling) loosely translated to mean
      "lighten up" - the secret of immortality. I think you would love this book,
      Taz!

      : ) Christine