Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re:Within the Box of Materialistic-Matrixial-Loc...

  • wdenval@aol.com
    Message 1 of 62 , Nov 9, 2004
      In a message dated 11/09/2004 5:45:01 PM Mountain Standard Time, sardisian01@... writes:

      Now this is the gist of what Steiner speaks of in "How Can Mankind
      Find the Christ Again": Because mankind has been prevented from
      reaching across this thin veil that separates the external world and
      the etheric world to meet his communion with these Spirits of Form,
      he has lost this opportunity, and now must seek communion with the
      Spiritual Beings that reside one level higher;

      Steve,

      We have also been prevented from reaching across the thin veil that seperates us from each other within anthroposophy. The way I think of it is that we have two streams coming toward each other to form one stream but the individuals involved, for the most part, don't recognize the other stream as their own stream coming toward them and so it is rejected. One stream is indeed looking to find Christ again but the other is looking for something else. Instead of meeting and forming one stream it is as if they are passing like two ships in the night.-Val
    • yogidahl2000
      Message 62 of 62 , Dec 7, 2004
        . "What better word (Witch) to describe a movement of Goddess-
        worshipping,
        Nature spirituality-following, Earth lovers, tree huggers, healers,
        performers
        of 'all acts of love and pleasure'?"

        Hey Jo Ann!
        Oh,please help my poor soul