Are you not human?

  • wdenval@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      JoS asked, "Are we not Human?" According to Ivan if we are asking the question we probably are. The question remains, though-are others?

      "It is my opinion we must very seriously take this into consideration
      before flashing his quotes about - otherwise we do wrong (only wrong) to
      him and to ourselves - and that would be a pity for us all - me thinx."

      Context and content should be taken together-I agree. And I wonder what context my  local study groups provide that enable those relatively new to anthroposophy to read the Apocalypse of John and the newly released Secret Brotherhood in book study groups this fall. And I wonder about the effects of being flashed not only quotes, as you say, but entire books out of context. Now Ivan's been flashed at some point and he's adjusted to the idea of non-humans-I don't agree with you that the idea of it bothers him. What I think is that the IDEA of it bothers him and me thinks it should bother us all.-Val