R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Research for Ivan

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004

      Steiner, agiin.
       In a lecture given to the workers he was asked about the same question that has giiven fire to Ivan's mindgame .he simply answered that if x-people are  on earth at a due moment in time is enough that  y (who was not in the earth at this moment) and z (the same) will be back in anew life all together to create a change in earth'spopulation level.

      Andrea