R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Gaze into the Heart of Darkness

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Can I use my "feeble European" political gaze tyoical of a
      "spaghetti-headed-boy" ?
      The worst in american Election is not the fact that both are S& B but lies
      in the fact that there are two candidates: a Rightwing and a
      CentreRightwing one.
      The Left? (Namely an "american" left, Bob Kennedy for instance,,,) It's
      vanished.........

      Andrea