R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Research for Ivan

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004

      The only place where RS talks about "I-less" people is inside "Priest's Revelation". (Don't have at hend the page and the lecture at this moment)  lectures given  in September 1924 and it's a topic to be HANDLED WITH CARE (Nothing to do with someon mental  masturbation....)
      Many remarks are, here and there, about the "invasion" of elemantl agrimanic-luciferic.asuric being inside human soul-spirit-body,a very different issue.
      Andrea

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004

        Steiner, agiin.
         In a lecture given to the workers he was asked about the same question that has giiven fire to Ivan's mindgame .he simply answered that if x-people are  on earth at a due moment in time is enough that  y (who was not in the earth at this moment) and z (the same) will be back in anew life all together to create a change in earth'spopulation level.

        Andrea