R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Bin Laden Thesis

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      Funny....here is someone who knows everything "Bin Laden" likes or
      wishes.....
      Hi moderator, have we got "Bin laden himself" on board ?
      Mamma li turchi!!!!
      Andrea

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
        ---Andrea: Do I understand you aright? You're asking for
        censorship? I paid no mind to a sneaky little person who "informed"
        me off-site that people were discussing among themselves what to do
        with me...is there truth in that?...are you one of them?

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
          Gaelboy wrote:
          > ---Andrea: Do I understand you aright? You're asking for
          > censorship? I paid no mind to a sneaky little person who "informed"
          > me off-site that people were discussing among themselves what to do
          > with me...is there truth in that?...are you one of them?

          My sources inform me that it's a gang of leprechauns. They can't decide
          what to do with you. If they asked me, I could make a suggestion: it has
          something to do with the Irish Sea.

          > > Now, Ould Smith is an infidel extraordinaire too...not quite an
          > > apostate (he didn't learn enough about theology to be a good
          > > apostate) but he's a good read.

          There you go insulting my religion again. But you'll see when apostateism
          secedes from the Union and founds The Apostate States of America with George
          XL as Pope-Emperor.

          >> You must know the truth to be a liar.

          Aha! So that's why you're an honest altar-Gaelboy.