Bin Laden Thesis

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      Frank's intelligent thesis is wrong because it's political. Frank
      is political, bin Laden is not. Bin Laden wants the President
      dead. He wants the Senator dead. He'd like to put bags over Laura
      and Theresa, periodically beat them and fuck them at his leisure.
      There are those times in all of our lives when we've had the same
      mind-set about other people as well. We know bid Laden, all right.
      Like most of us, Frank had a liberal education and subsequently
      adopted some kind of politics...you know, that rather subtle and
      succesful Anglo-American means of manipulating people. So he
      listens to bin Laden's horseshit and can't help but see it through a
      political veil. Bin Laden doesn't give a damn about American
      elections. He wants his enemies subjugated and reformed...or dead.
      In his eyes the infidels could be his neighbors. He hates whoever
      is in Washington D.C. because they're particularly good at being
      infidels.
      Now, Ould Smith is an infidel extraordinaire too...not quite an
      apostate (he didn't learn enough about theology to be a good
      apostate) but he's a good read.
      The wise thing here is not to vote for either of those two rather
      mediocre follows. Mediocrity is the substance of politics and
      political considerations just further it. The political jibber-
      jabber that's rife these days is not lying. You must know the truth
      to be a liar.
    • wdenval@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
        Gaelman,

        I liked Frank's thesis because it peeled back a layer of the onion. Maybe gets people thinking-wasn't that his point? Either way though, if you vote for Bush based on what Bin Laden says or if you vote against Bush based on what Bin Laden wants it seems to me that the American people are the loser.-Val
      • Ivan Gottel
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004

          Bad people like to confuse people by turning their vision away fom discrimination - between gradients of evil/good.

          When you chose it is always your sharp minds' discrimination, your ethics that can and must make a choice and the vote is always between the lesser and bigger evil - or good.

          One can't expect a good guy coming up as candidate when the whole system is based on - economy and not culture...
          India has voted for USA president - with full rights to vote - but sadlywithout a legal background and weight; I was pleasantly surprised :

          Who do you wish to see as the next US President?
          Now that you've voted, check out the results...
          Who do you wish to see as the next US President?: John F Kerry
          Opinion poll result
          John F Kerry72%
          George W Bush20.7%
          Couldn`t care less3.7%
          Can`t Say2.1%
          Ralph Nader1.5%

          Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 100MB kostenlosem Speicher