Re: Back Home

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 1, 2004
      The idea that Michael wisdom and inspiring human intelligence is
      everywhere, also reveals amazing insights from Parables, fairy
      tales, Soloviev, Orwell, Twain, films...massive clear cut
      ideological insights that support Spiritual Science rain on us in
      every detail.

      We can learn from such wonders as "King Lear" and the "Wizard of
      OZ", when the great Wizard is revealed, as just a flim flam man, and
      Lear comes down to the sheath and shell of the ego, after he strips
      himself and deconstructs his entire Kingdom to see if his intellect
      can truly understand Love, Lear appears as a partially doddering
      fool. These are wonderful symptoms, studies, insights, all created
      by humans, and if we know how to look into these things using the
      lens of Spiritual Science, you gain real courage as well as humor.
      Learn how to look, study and see with your minds eye and heart how
      Intelligence is the realm of Michael and how wonderful are Humans to
      experience and tell the tale of Beings, Beings hidden in our own
      psyche.

      holderlin previously wrote:

      "Now the title of this thread is "back home" and in fact Dorothy and
      Toto wanted to click their heels together and get back to Kansas but
      were caught in what Val and any researcher would describe as a
      deconstruction dream process in the brilliant tale of the Wizard of
      OZ. A teaching dream and a near death Initiation insight is offered
      as vision into the chaotic triad of thinking, feeling and willing.
      Such things happen, like "The Green Snake and Beautiful Lily" and
      such deconstructions of the scaffolding of the I AM reveal the laws
      behind the construction and psychological scaffolding that supports
      everything, literally everything Dr. Steiner outlined as the new,
      ground breaking, as Made by God, design codes of how the I AM has
      been built."

      THE WILES OF WIZARDS!

      http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/oz.html

      "In the story "The Wizard of Oz" by L. Frank Baum, the Wizard,
      actually a carnival side show performer from the American midwest,
      builds a hideous mask of paper-mache and sets it on fire, then uses
      the burning apparition to scare Dorothy Gale into agreeing to attack
      the Wicked Witch of the West.

      Now attacking witches is a tricky business. There is a good reason
      that the wizard himself, being just a carnival performer from the
      midwest, does not want to do it. Witches, after all, have air
      superiority. Dorothy Gale has had the good common sense to avoid
      combat with witches. So the Wizard resorts to trickery to fool
      Dorothy into thinking that she has no choice but to do what the
      Wizard asks. The Wizard concocts a monster that appears when needed
      to terrify Dorothy into attacking the Witch. In the process, Dorothy
      and her companions are nearly killed. But for the sake of the
      requisite happy ending (this is a children's story, after all) and
      the eventual MGM musical, they survive, only to learn that the
      Wizard's burning head was a fake, and nothing to be afraid of in the
      first place.

      America is living that story right now. A huckster from the midwest
      has conned his way into being ruler of the land, and for his own
      reasons came into office wanting to wage war on a variety of
      targets, most of which had a great deal of oil sitting on top of
      them. But of course the huckster does not wish to risk his own life
      (or that of his family and friends). And the people of the land,
      like Dorothy Gale, see no reason to go wandering off, in this case
      east rather than west, to confront an enemy of unknown lethality in
      a war based on dubious motives.

      So, the huckster makes up a paper-mache monster and shows it to the
      terrified audience amid a display of smoke and flame called 9-11.
      The manufactured monster's name is "Osama bin Laden", trained and
      funded by the CIA during the Afghanistan wars.

      So Americans, scared by the paper-mache and fire monster, are scared
      into marching off to war. Because this is NOT a children's book and
      there is no planned MGM musical, many of those who marched off to
      battle are not marching back home; roughly 1200 as of this writing.

      Americans have taken a closer look at the huckster who sent their
      loved ones off to die. They have looked past the smoke and mirrors
      of the wizards deceptions and seen the truth. They have seen that
      there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq for them to be
      afraid of. Americans have seen that Iraq was not supporting Osama,
      nor was Iraq connected to the smoke and fire display that terrified
      Americans into supporting a war none of them really wanted.

      Americans have peeked behind the curtain to see the huckster from
      the midwest pulling his levers and pushing his buttons to animate
      his mechanical monsters, to scare the people into going off and
      fighting those targets the huckster dare not confront himself.

      And here we are, with America ready to throw the huckster out, and
      sure enough, with a press of a button and a throw of the lever, the
      manufactured monster appears right on cue to scare the people into
      doing what the huckster wants, which is to not fire his lying ass
      over all the kids who died in a war based on lies and deceptions.

      So, we come down to the real question here. Are you a child that can
      be scared into doing what you are told without question? Or are you
      an adult, ready to peek behind the curtain at the machinery with
      which the huckster from the midwest, marveling and yet shamed at how
      easy you were fooled before?

      Will you be fooled and made a fool of yet again? Or are you ready to
      live without being controlled by manufactured monsters?"
    • holderlin66
      Message 2 of 29 , Nov 1, 2004
        Ivan wrote:

        "To find statements regarding the "egolessness" we can also go back
        to our doctrinal scriptures where it's been said, "many are invited,
        but few are chosen".

        Or remember the parrabel of the seeds fallen to infertile ground.
        And yes, of course, all shall be redeemed, no worries. But that
        doesn't mean egos will be created out of nothing all at once where
        they haven't sprout forth. Redemption doesn't mean that when the
        school finishes, those that are still in the first class shall be
        given dissertations and titles; no it simply means the school is
        over and all are free.

        "The salt doll shall melt back into the sea" as the Vedantic
        parrabel puts.

        They can still uproot their false ego by doing constant self-enquiry
        and asking "Who I Am". And they can do it even now and get Moksha
        (liberation). That is redemption. They should not fear, as what they
        are is anyway not what they pretend to be, so no one is at lost.

        R.S.

        http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/19080806p01.html

        "We shall best understand this if we consider the following: Man has
        at the present time an ego, an astral body, an etheric body, and a
        physical body. How does further development come to pass? Through
        working continually upon himself.

        "Today the ego of man is still in many respects powerless to affect
        the other principles of his being, he is in many ways unable to
        control his passions, but is therefore ruled by them, that is, by
        his astral body. There is a great difference between human beings in
        this respect. Compare a savage who eats his fellow men with a
        European and then think of a high idealist such as Schiller or
        Francis of Assisi. You see here an advancing development which
        consists in man learning more and more to control his astral body by
        his ego. A time will come when the ego will do this completely; it
        will irradiate the astral body completely. Man will then have formed
        a higher principle, this principle we call Manas, or Spirit-Self. It
        is nothing but the astral body, which has been transformed by the
        ego.

        "When we observe a man of the present day clairvoyantly we see that
        his astral body really consists of two parts, namely, the part that
        is already under the control of the ego and the part he is not yet
        able to control. This latter is still filled with lower forces and
        impulses, and when the ego drives these out all kinds of powers are
        added to the astral body.

        "In order that the astral body should not be destroyed by the lower
        forces it must always be permeated and suffused by higher beings who
        control it in the same way that man will control it in the future
        when he has attained the goal of his evolution. The beings whose
        task it is to control that part of the astral body which is still
        uncontrolled by man are one stage higher than he is, they are the
        Angels, or Spirits of Twilight. In fact one such Spirit watches over
        every human being, and this Spirit has power over the astral body;
        it is therefore no childish idea, but profound wisdom, to speak of
        guardian angels. These guardian angels have a great duty to perform.

        "Let us consider the course of a human life in its entirety. We know
        that it passes through many incarnations. At a given time — at a
        certain point in earthly evolution — man began to live as a soul, as
        an ego, in his first incarnation on earth. He then died, there was
        an interval, then a new incarnation, and so it has gone on from
        incarnation to incarnation; and these will only come to an end at a
        far-off period of human evolution. Man will then have passed through
        all his incarnations, and he will also have attained power to
        control his astral body perfectly. This can not be done till he has
        passed through all his incarnations, at least not in normal
        evolution.

        "Now, an Angel accompanies the inmost part of man's being and guides
        him from incarnation to incarnation, so that he may truly fulfil his
        mission on earth. It is, in fact, as if the human being had been
        able, since the beginning of his life on earth, to look up to an
        exalted Spirit who was his prototype, who could completely control
        his astral body, and who said to him Thou must be like unto me when
        in future thou passest out of this earthly evolution." It is the
        task of Angels to guide the incarnations of men' and whether we say
        that he looks up to his higher self, whom he must come to resemble
        more and more, or that he looks up to his Angel as his great
        pattern, it is exactly the same in a spiritual sense.

        "As man works further upon himself he will transform the etheric
        body into Buddhi, or Life Spirit; one day he will do this
        consciously, even now he is working on it unconsciously. So even
        higher Spiritual Beings have to work today in all human etheric
        bodies; this is the task of the Fire Spirits.

        "Now, human etheric bodies arc not individually so different as are
        human astral bodies. Every man has his own particular virtue or
        vice, but in things connected with the etheric body there is a
        certain similarity this can be seen in the qualities peculiar to a
        race or nation. Because of this we see that each individual human
        being does not have an Archangel in connection with his etheric
        body, but that whole nations and races are guided by higher or lower
        Spirits of Fire. The peoples and races of the earth are indeed
        guided as a whole by Archangels.

        "Here our view expands to something which to many persons is
        entirely abstract, but for those who are able to see into the
        Spiritual world it is entirely concrete. If anyone today mentions a
        national spirit, or a national-soul, this is considered an
        abstraction. It is not so to the occult observer. To him the whole
        nation is as if embedded in Spiritual substance and this Spiritual
        substance is the body of a Fire-Spirit. From hoary antiquity until
        now our evolution has been led and guided from people to people,
        from race to race, by the Spirits of Fire, whose bodies are the
        souls of nations, and whose mission it is to guide the course of
        human evolution through the various races of the earth."

        Bradford comments;

        Human forms are interesting standard issue as Star forces walking
        around on two legs, but with highly unique nuances or no nuances at
        all. We compared France and Joan of Arc to Mao. But when we look at
        individuals who tap the Archangel forces, Martin Luther King Jr.
        took hold as did Gandhi and as human beings, there is a teaching
        delivered to Christianize and uplift new forces into the education
        of the total race, and folk, with emphasis on the new mission of the
        Risen Etheric Christ Being.

        Civil Rights was not on the agenda of the Chinese under Mao.
        Undifferentiated etheic forces in the general race, would have and
        have come in conflict with incarnated astral differences. These
        individuals faced imprisionment, Nelson Mandela for instance,
        torture, death, as Joan of Arc did, and all in the model of the
        service of the higher developing faculties of the I AM. Germany
        bought the leadership of Hitler for a time and beings gathered, from
        darker retarded regions to prop up this human personality, Hitler.

        Again we see the Peoples Republic of China and Mao doing the same
        type of limb, etheric goose step, that Germany was doing, massive
        mind F--king. This will force went up into the brain, so that being
        different from the rest of the tidal etheric and physical body
        politic and will was seen as criminal. America is moving in a
        J.Edgar Hooverian, Patriot Act, Ashcroft twilight zone to nab the
        patriotism, the mind numbed will of America in order to create a
        schism that individual thinking I AM's and human community and
        Steiner's understanding how thinking and idealism is all drawn from
        the powerful world of thought and the Michael School, creates
        individual who draw from the same spiritual world, now sits on a
        knife edge of a vote.

        The Atlantean aspect was immitation, yawning, was one of Steiner's
        examples, as infectious yawning and working, as in The Peoples
        Projects, limbs moving in ATlantean unity, or emotions pulling
        together for some abstract communist patriotism, is no different
        than abstract Nazi nationalism or abstract U.S. flag waving. The
        difference in the west is that nuanced astral bodies were free to
        make lots of choice, ridiculous choices between Paper and Plastic
        and I think George Carlin gives a clear understanding of the kind of
        astral, controlled choices we in the west are being dealt. Watered
        down, beaten down Liberalism by Righ Wing talk show hosts, all
        little tin Hitlers. What do you think the American term Ditto Head
        means? It means the Peoples Republic of China and a retarded
        spiritual Archangel fight against growing out of the ancient
        Egyptian two dimensional beingness.

        But massive team spirit, unity of etheric movement, bypassing
        discerning and individualized I AM's were part of Mao's Little Red
        Book. The Chinese Bible for behavior experimentation and
        modification in mass Archangelic group numbing. But the idea
        remains, why did this mass of human forms and etheric bodies
        gravitate to behave in such an imposed, mirrored, Atlantean unity.
        Well it is easier to go along with an overwhelming crowd than defy
        it for the sake of defending the astral unique gifts we carry.
        Integrating these unique capacities in the whole has been partly the
        cause of Civil Rights and Geneva Convention advancements.

        But taking into consideration Retarded ARchai and Archangel
        activity, such as that Retarded aspect of an ancient Egyptian
        ARchangel in the U.S., acting today, and retarded beings focused out
        of Mao or Hitler, we understand that along with the developing I AM,
        humanity is embedded in Beings and we ain't even close to mature or
        wise enough to take up the symptomology studies of the various
        beings or even the deconstruction of the psychological body and
        shell that is the vehicle of the I AM. ONly Spiritual Science and a
        few rare psychological models, that still separate the psyche of man
        from nature or the cosmos as serving a model that serves a mirage of
        what science thinks the human being is, these rare models still
        betray man and exchange a mirage and a lie for how the human spirit
        exists in this world.