Re: Polarity of the Sexes

  • algorithmyst
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2004
      Namaste Danny,

      Your poetry is beautiful. I love to read our poems.
      I hope you can always keep this inspiration and kindness; your
      sensibility is a blessing.
      I've been learning much from your contributions.

      In my humble opinion Danny,our savior is inside our heart. The real
      fight goes on inside each of us.
      Sincerely, I believe, the promised Michael won't come as anything or
      anyone outside our own heart.

      Recently in this board, it was mentioned Sri Aurobindo, whose
      spiritual collaborator is known as "the Mother."

      Sri Aurobindo came to tell us: "One need not leave the earth to find
      the Truth, one need not leave the life to find his soul, one need
      not abandon the world or have only limited beliefs to enter into
      relation with the Divine. The Divine is everywhere, in everything
      and if He is hidden, it is because we do not take the trouble to
      discover Him." - The Mother

      So, these signs some of us have seen, according to my understanding,
      announces that Michael is coming to our hearts, to help each of us
      in our personal battle. I think he won't come "externally", his
      battle is inside us. The messengers are in each heart. Isn't it what
      The Mother says?

      A friend sent me an email with this wise story:

      A Life Lesson
      An elder Cherokee Native American was teaching his grandchildren
      about life.

      He said to them, "A fight is going on inside me. It is a terrible
      fight, and it is between two wolves.
      One wolf represents fear, anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed,
      arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false
      pride, superiority, ego, and unfaithfulness.
      The other wolf stands for joy, peace, love, hope, sharing, serenity,
      humility, kindness, forgiveness, benevolence, friendship, empathy,
      generosity, truth, compassion, and faithfulness.
      This same fight is going on inside you and inside every other person
      too."
      They thought about it for a minute then one child asked his
      grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"
      The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."

      Nevertheless, I was taught, inferior spiritual beings, due to their
      bad influence over us, shall be avoided, kept away.
      We need to be humble enough to fear and avoid what we recognize as
      dangerous.
      Trying to keep it way, since its only propose is move us backwards,
      closer to them, is recognize that we aren't strong enough to be
      immune to their influence. In truth, they can harm us, and retard
      our spiritual growth.
      The influence of the darkness in our attitudes and doings is obvious.
      I've no doubts it is part of our personal battle protect, as much as
      possible, ourselves. They come to feed the `wrong wolf'. They
      succeed if we let them close.

      Its bad influence struggles to stay close. It looks to me, as
      something debating in a quicksand; the more it tries to disguise
      itself, the more it confirms its nature, its badly disguised
      insults, accusations and prejudice.
      From my point of view, we shall have the right to defend ourselves.
      We shall be free to disagree. We shall be free to ignore what
      threatens us.
      As it's said : "one's rights end up where starts someone else's"
      It is, evidently, being punished by itself; no one else.

      Keep your light on, smiles, and trust always. :o)
      Thanks again for your inspired poetry.

      Cyb hugs,
      Simone. :o)