Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Question for Ivan

    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 30, 2004

      No sado-masochism either, if you don't mind.

      Ivan:
      > Many times I have been sucked of (I don't talk of Clinton's jobs ;)
      and pumped out through trying to - treat these guys as humans (far
      from trying to preach to them).
      I am sure you know the feeling, Dottie too.

      --this was all written by Ivan.
      You say in the same sentence that you did have a feeling...:

      Dottie:
       I think, ...I have not had this sucking feeling. The sucking feeling for me
      was...

      Ivan: So it was there. The thing that you had a way how to handle it is another thing. I also have some ways and means, I am not "innocent" myself. I just though it noteworthy to mention. NOt everyone is immune or knows how to "tame lions and beasts" or how to "hold snakes".

      Dottie:
      So, once we have the strength to stand in that light come what may we
      will no longer feel that sucking power and will actually stand up to
      it. And many times the person we are interacting with will have no
      idea that we are aware of another force that wishes to keep on its
      merry way.

      Ivan:

      This means you know very well the guys that stay behind with their tongues... You are off their reach. At least at this time. They strenghten their attack exactly when you want to tear someone off their power and chains. Or when you go still higher yourself (the each seven years of life or intensive training etc).

      Nevertheless, take care ;)

      Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 100MB kostenlosem Speicher
    • Ivan Gottel
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 30, 2004
        Then don't bite (when you do it).

        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 30, 2004

          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 30, 2004

            Frank Thomas Smith <franksmith@...> wrote:

            Ivan, old chap, I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place for that kind of
            thing. Why not try the West Wing?
            Frank

            Ivan says,

            I know you are afraid. But the place is right, it doesn't belong to you.

            I know you want to indulge in your fantasies and see BJs where they are not really asked for.

            Why you don't give advertisement in personals?

            Frankly,

            Ivan

            Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 100MB kostenlosem Speicher