Vindication

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2004
      How is it that Catholicism and Spiritual Science are constantly
      vindicated?...well, someone or something writes, "You know what
      Ivan? You're (sic) depression is actually helping you. Don't take
      your pills today. Hopefully (sic), you (sic) gonna try to kill
      yourself"...and follows it up, predictively, with that Freudian
      garbage.
    • algorithmyst
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2004
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"
        <gaelman58@y...> wrote:

        How is it that Catholicism and Spiritual Science are constantly
        vindicated?...
        --> How is that Oligophrenia and Oligopsiquia are constantly
        evidenced on your messages?

        well, someone or something writes...
        "You're (sic) into Druidism and whatnot...well, get serious (sic)
        about it...The Incarnation transformed everything including paganism
        (sic)...the number one Druidh (droo-ee) is Saint Patrick himself who
        destroyed all the old dark forms (sic)...hook up with the man (sic)
        and get on with it.

        ...and follows it up, predictively, with that Gaelmian garbage.

        Especially for you, my sharp Irish lunatic, my advice is putting
        Chit&Chat on a round table and trying to convince them that isn't
        healthy to feed their deep-seated hate and have a down on each other.
        Hopefully, they'll started communicating again.
        In the meanwhile, get lost.
      • gaelman58
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "algorithmyst"
          <simonedi@m...> wrote:

          > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "gaelman58"
          > <gaelman58@y...> wrote:
          >
          > How is it that Catholicism and Spiritual Science are constantly
          > vindicated?...
          > --> How is that Oligophrenia and Oligopsiquia are constantly
          > evidenced on your messages?
          >
          > well, someone or something writes...
          > "You're (sic) into Druidism and whatnot...well, get serious (sic)
          > about it...The Incarnation transformed everything including
          paganism
          > (sic)...the number one Druidh (droo-ee) is Saint Patrick himself
          who
          > destroyed all the old dark forms (sic)...hook up with the man
          (sic)
          > and get on with it.
          >
          > ...and follows it up, predictively, with that Gaelmian garbage.
          >
          > Especially for you, my sharp Irish lunatic, my advice is putting
          > Chit&Chat on a round table and trying to convince them that isn't
          > healthy to feed their deep-seated hate and have a down on each
          other.
          > Hopefully, they'll started communicating again.
          > In the meanwhile, get lost.

          Sweet Simony: "Get lost"!?...Oim sloighted, luv, don't ye want me
          dead as well?...give farth at length, swateness, yer a joy ta read.
        • algorithmyst
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2004
            It is incredible how we can find patience in situations when it
            would be much easier just to ignore.
            Let try to make some points comprehensible to Chit&Chat:

            During many years, I worked in an ER, where I had the opportunity to
            help many suicidal attempts' victims.
            A constant in those cases, contrary to what would be expected, is
            that, it was evident that those people were `sent back' better than
            they were before.
            It worked as a `wake up call' to the very most of them, if not all,
            I witnessed.
            They feel `grateful' to be given another chance. We (me&them)
            witnessed miracles.
            I wanna stress, before you start your misinterpretations, that I'm
            not suggesting that we should do a suicidal attempt to try to better
            ourselves.
            The very most of us, fortunately, is able to grow and learn without
            need to resort to such an extreme measure.
            However, some souls are so underdeveloped and so deep in the lie, a
            radical measure or a miracle is all you can, hopefully, expect being
            able to help them.

            (i)If you paid attention on my original message, what is clear you
            didn't (as always, btw) I didn't say `kill yourself', I said `try to
            kill yourself' instead.
            For those whose neuron cells communicate and exchange information,
            it means: `Wake up to reality" . If you interpret it as a incitement
            to murder, sincerely, it's not my fault.

            The same apply to my advice to you. Use your brain instead of
            something else you have been using. Work on Chit&Chat `make up'.

            (ii)If you had paid attention to my original message to you, what is
            clear you didn't (as always, btw) I didn't say `Get lost", I
            said `In the meanwhile, get lost'. What do I mean? Start thinking;
            try to make good contributions instead your `predictable garbage'
            (sic)

            I'd like to say that, with these message, that you know isn't the
            first in a series of unsuccessful attempts of trying to make you see
            beyond your own nose, I'm officially expending the very last drop of
            the patience I've been having with you.

            I've come to this board to learn anthroposophy and not to argue with
            lunatics.

            I don't know exactly what's your propose here since you don't make
            any decent contribution, you don't exchange any acknowledge and all
            your annoying messages are meant to create polemic, attacks,
            divisions and bother others.

            When I started here, you tried to push me to your side and I was
            very clear in my message: "I'm not with your lies and your false
            pride;" is that clear?
            Is it what bothers you so much? (I did reject your `partnership')
            It is your problem, not mine.

            Do you want me to forward your pathetic email and my answer to it?
            I've nothing to hide, I just I don't want to, unnecessarily,
            humiliate you even more.

            You imagine yourself as a brave soldier in an imaginary `war' you
            started with the owner of this list and now you move your attacks
            towards me.

            Let me tell a piece of truth: Look at your troops. You're in rags.
            You have no chance of win, honestly. You are just, over and over,
            exposing yourself to humiliations. Can't you see it? How blind are
            you?
            Do you think it is hard to me to rebate your arguments? I'm
            listening music and trying to break my `Cubis' record on `Yahoo
            games'.

            I'm not `pursuing' your posts, I don't give pennies for what you
            say. Nevertheless, you don't get out of my back. Please!

            Grow up, start thinking, and yes, leave me alone; I've better things
            to do with my time.
            I'm done with you. Got it?

            ps: Mathematic isn't paganism. It's a reasoning exercise. It teaches
            us to think `straigh' instead of thinking in circles.
            Look at that file I upload and you'll find out that the absolute
            majority of great mathematicians in history where deeply religious
            men.