R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: quid pro quo

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 2, 2004

      > > Which one, pls ?
      > >
      > > Andrea
      >
      > Andrea, I had a very enlightening almost one year discussion
      > concerning this subject via private e-mail four years ago. The
      > other party is a Swedish sophiaist with an in-depth understanding of
      > this Nietzsche-Tomberg connection, as well as knowing Prokofieff
      > during the time leading up to Prokofieff's split from the Jarne
      > region. Our main point of disagreement concerned his thesis that
      > Nietzsche was meant to be the Bodhisattva of the 19th century, but
      > this failed due to certain failed conditions in the Nietzsche model;
      > of course, his inability to grasp the Christ Impulse would be the
      > main factor. I, on the other hand, believed then as now that Rudolf
      > Steiner was the Bodhisattva of the 19th century as clearly
      > demonstrated by his profound teaching of the Christ Impulse, which
      > has predicted every incarnation of the bodhisattva since Siddharta
      > Gautama rose to become the Sixth Buddha after 42 bodhi incarnations.
      >
      > This ultimately became a bone of contention and we split ways. One
      > of the views he expressed was that V.S. Solovyov's astral body was
      > the one used for the Tomberg incarnation, being a perfect copy
      > available for such needs. Many more issues came forward during this
      > discussion, and then I spent a couple more years researching that
      > part that is truly significant to me, which involves the influence
      > that Bernhard Forster had on Elizabeth Nietzsche, and the conspiracy
      > they conducted to take control of Friedrich's will and power for the
      > glory of Germany and the rise of the Modern Zarathustra.
      >
      > Steve

      Andrea answers.
      Tks for you kind reply.
      I have to disagree with you about this matter. (Bodishattva identities)
      . Steiner himself told to be not Him. (See also T.Meyer's work about the
      riddle)
      Tomberg in my opinion (I see him , If you have tried to read what I wrote
      about it) was a kind of "fallen Initiate" , nothing to do with such a giant
      Spiritual task.
      What about Beinsa Duenov ?

      A.