Re: Frodo failed ! Not

    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
      JoAnn:
      > Dottie, do the women coming into your women's center know the
      candidates'
      > positions on issues important to women? You don't have to formally
      endorse
      > anyone, just provide information -- which both sides would be more
      than happy
      > to provide to you, free of charge!

      Hey JoAnn,

      It's funny where I find myself these days: middle of Hollywood and
      the Republicans. Many of my ladies here are Republican, well the
      active ones at least. We do not talk about the issues for they are
      the 'old guard'. I adore these women and continue the legacy of not
      bringing politics into the office.

      BUT

      My favorite restaurant allowed me to bring in voter forms and now we
      are scheduling a Tuesday night appy thing for the debate of the vice
      presidents. John Kerry's man just emailed the whole lot and talked
      about the same thing you are saying here. I loved John Kerry last
      night after the first ten minutes where I was holdiing my breath as
      his words made me not very happy. But then he caught his stride and
      all was good I thought.

      And you are right that despair just can not win the day. Sometimes
      its hard to remember that but I am finding it so important.

      My best,
      Dottie

      p.s. thanks for the words.