Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Character, and grand-standing

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      > Gealman opines:
      > > I have no idea who this Staudenmaier guy is

      Ooh Mr. Gealman, me thinks thy nose is moving a bit
      towards the outer surface of thy face:) nice try.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • gaelman58
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
        <dottie_z@y...> wrote:

        > > Gealman opines:
        > > > I have no idea who this Staudenmaier guy is
        >
        > Ooh Mr. Gealman, me thinks thy nose is moving a bit
        > towards the outer surface of thy face:) nice try.
        >
        > Dottie

        > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

        Call me a liar...woman, I'll never discourse with
        again!...unfortunately as RS pointed out in the business about
        Ireland he mentioned they had "not the least capacity for making
        resolves"...