Character, and grand-standing

  • Mike Helsher
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      Gealman opines:

      > I have no idea who this Staudenmaier guy is...your little resolve
      > will require a measure of character...seems to me the HMS
      > Arachnosophia is running up the white flag.

      "Character?"

      I haven't been following this thread in-depth, but when I read crap like
      this, I put up my own Red flag.

      Seems to me that a certain lack of "character" would have to be present, in
      order to be recognized.

      It takes one to know one, my fine feathered friend.

      Who the fuck are you to imply that Tarjei lacks character? Are you a
      "Character" expert perhaps? Or just a plain old "character," that gets off
      on contradiction, and claiming the moral high-ground.

      In the twelve step groups that I attended years ago, there were allot of
      "grand-standers" that got off on this same kind of pathological
      self-indulgence. I was one of them.

      I have "a measure of character," Gealman, but you might not like it. It
      seeps sometimes from underneath all the persona that I keep, so as to have a
      few friends.

      I wonder if you have the guts to "measure" for your self, the depths from
      which this "character" of mine extends.

      Mike (fishercat) Helsher
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
        > Gealman opines:
        > > I have no idea who this Staudenmaier guy is

        Ooh Mr. Gealman, me thinks thy nose is moving a bit
        towards the outer surface of thy face:) nice try.

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • gaelman58
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
          <dottie_z@y...> wrote:

          > > Gealman opines:
          > > > I have no idea who this Staudenmaier guy is
          >
          > Ooh Mr. Gealman, me thinks thy nose is moving a bit
          > towards the outer surface of thy face:) nice try.
          >
          > Dottie

          > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

          Call me a liar...woman, I'll never discourse with
          again!...unfortunately as RS pointed out in the business about
          Ireland he mentioned they had "not the least capacity for making
          resolves"...