Re: Consciousness

  • Herbert Schumacher
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1 9:50 AM
      The Consciousness that the Positive Angels
      have should be the character the human beings should
      arrive to. Sympathy and Love to the Pure Spirit and to
      the pure energies of CREATOR. And then to all existences.
      schuh..037..DCGMT..Stuttgart..Germany.

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Goffredo
      <goffredo@a...> wrote:
      > In anthroposophy_tomorrow
      >
      > Stephen Hale wrote:
      >
      > And this is because he (Soradt) is jealous; jealous that mankind
      > possesses an intellectual
      > soul while he possesses a consciousness soul without the needed
      > foundation of
      > the intellect. That is why the world is so seemingly crazy right
      > now; because the so called "powers that be" are soradtic beings
      > dressed in suits and ties, and equipped with illusionary schemes and
      > defective logic."
      >
      > One could add that evolving humans are still inspired by the Divine
      > Powers through the exercise of their free will. On the contrary, the
      > Adversaries have lost all contact with the Divine and can only hope and
      > try to create a different reality by using humans as intermediaries.
      >
      > Goffredo
    • Tarjei Straume
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1 7:49 PM
        At 02:19 02.10.2004, Steve wrote:

        >And that is why the angels work in the astral body right now; in order to
        >form the pictures that will be the reality of our lives in the sixth
        >epoch. This reality will be morally grounded in opposition to the present
        >ability of intellect and immorality to coexist. Impure thoughts in the
        >future epoch will create a certain paralysis in the realm of thought and
        >action. The movie, "Entertaining Angels", based on the life of Dorothy
        >Day did an excellent job of demonstrating that these pictures of the
        >future moral life and its reality are already conscious in some souls.

        Wow, me the movie buff missed a picture about my heroine Dorothy Day? What
        year was it made?

        Dorothy Day is very interesting. She was an anarchist and a Catholic at the
        same time. She founded the Catholic Worker organization; they're they ones
        who had this free restaurant for the poor downtown L.A. called "The
        Hippie." Those Catholic Worker people were very nice, and I had many
        enjoyable conversations with them, because I was reading up on Catholic
        theology at the time, for personal interest reasons.

        Dorothy Day was a pioneer and a wonderful idealist with a warm heart,
        showing that the seed of liberty, equality, and fraternity can blossom into
        flower also from within the framework of Catholicism, but to link this to
        our recent discussions about Catholicism, I must add that in order to
        become a full-fledged Rose of Liberty, it will have to get out of the
        churchyard at some point.

        Tarjei
        http://uncletaz.com/