R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Anthroposophy and Catholicism

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hi Herbert,
      to summarize a basic Spiritual scientific insight:
      Anthroposophy , as Christian Esotericism (John's Path) and Catholicism as
      Christian Excotericism (Peter's Path) must have some solid common ground.,
      mixed together with important differences, most of all about the
      reincarnation and the Trychotomy .
      This "common ground" is also the Trinitarian Worlkd Conception (since
      Christianity is not monotheist at all) based on Paul's and Doinysius
      teachings about Trinity amd Celestial Nine Hyerarchies that Steiner
      devoloped in all the possible ways during 25 years of public lecturing and
      writing.
      From a basic meditative standpoint the core for a work about it is the
      Stone Faoundation's Meditation given by Steiner in 1923 Christmas .

      Andrea