R: R: R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Pop Pio XII and Nazi: was Re: quid pro quo

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
      ----- Original Message -----

      > Andrea:
      > > Those are bare facts: who wants to keep on sleeping
      > > about it is obvioulsy
      > > free to do i, but I think that there are better uses
      > > of freedom than
      > > following blindly their own prejudices.
      > >

      > Yeah I know Andrea, only you and the other Anthros
      > whom agree with you are awake. The rest of us who can
      > see both sides and find that which serves for the good
      > of mankind are just asleep. Seems not to much changes
      > over here or with any of the anthros convinced that
      > Tomberg is an Ahri/Luci dupe.

      Dottie if you have had the will- the goodwill- to grasp what I have been
      trying to say in my article about Tomberg- in spite of the horrors and
      errors of the pseudo free translation- you'd have find that I have been
      talkin about a" Spiritual tragedy" and not of "Ari-Lucy dupes"
      (If you want quarrel with someone one of the best ways is to twist their
      opinions)

      > I just wish all the pssst pppsssst ppsssst baby shit
      > would stop when it is obvious you and the others do
      > not know the biography of a man and not even of
      > yourselves. That you are so willing to not see any of
      > the good or what the possibilities are regarding Mr.
      > Tomberg goes to show why the Universe kicks the
      > Doctors ass in the here and now: his followers just
      > can't move ahead without dragging down others who have
      > something positive to bring even if at some point Ahri
      > and Luci get in the way.

      Again.
      Have a look at what I have been writing

      > It's funny to hear people judged on the fact that they
      > admire Mr. Tomberg.

      Judgement? I'm not a PM . I believe.

      I find it such a turnoff to hear
      > all the back stabbing because others view it
      > differently. "oh he's a follower of you know
      > who"...and so forth. Time for the movement to get past
      > the kiddie pool of gossip and grow the hell up and
      > take on real issues of the day in a balanced measure.

      Gossip?
      I believe that this word fits perfectly with your "deep" insights.
      Dottie, I discussed a lot with Mr Wendt about this "Tomberghian" topic, but
      i have to confess that JW was able to bring the discussion a little higher .
      He got at least some good espistemological ground .
      I stop here.

      Andrea

      PS
      Pls. when you discuss about the writings of someone, try to read them
      before the discussion or keep silent.
      Bye

      A.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004
        Andrea:
        > Dottie if you have had the will- the goodwill- to grasp what I
        have been
        > trying to say in my article about Tomberg- in spite of the horrors
        and
        > errors of the pseudo free translation- you'd have find that I have
        been
        > talkin about a" Spiritual tragedy" and not of "Ari-Lucy dupes"
        > (If you want quarrel with someone one of the best ways is to twist
        their
        > opinions)

        Andrea, I am still getting through the article you had translated.
        It's a little difficult with how it has been done but I am trying.
        What you wrote in this post that I responded to did not have to do
        with the point of Tomberg/Loyola/Nazi being of the same doctrine as I
        understood you and Tarjei to be saying: basically that the Nazis took
        Loyolas ways and incorporated it into their doctrines. And that was
        what I was responding to.

        As far as me thinking my concepts are 'deep insights' you are
        mistaken. You can call them what you like I am used to it by now.

        Dottie
      • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2004
          > > Dottie if you have had the will- the goodwill- to grasp what I
          > have been
          > > trying to say in my article about Tomberg- in spite of the horrors
          > and
          > > errors of the pseudo free translation- you'd have find that I have
          > been
          > > talkin about a" Spiritual tragedy" and not of "Ari-Lucy dupes"
          > > (If you want quarrel with someone one of the best ways is to twist
          > their
          > > opinions)
          >
          > Andrea, I am still getting through the article you had translated.
          > It's a little difficult with how it has been done but I am trying.
          > What you wrote in this post that I responded to did not have to d as I
          > understood you and Tarjei to be saying: basically that the Nazis took o
          > with the point of Tomberg/Loyola/Nazi being of the same doctrine

          Dottie, again!
          I have never wrote that they had "the same doctrine". I have been writing
          about influences,impulses, inspiration, not about a "doctrine" namely
          something of exactly and clearly organized in a somewhat open way.
          Neither I wrote that Tomberg himself had some link with Himmler. Ther
          only common ground between HH and VT could have been their worship for the
          Founder of Jesuitic Order but Tomberg was deeply upset by Nazism..
          I have been trying also to detect some link between the vatican policy
          during 1933-45 and the work of the Beast via the Nazi.
          I hope to have been myself clear about it.

          A.