Re: R: R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Pop Pio XII and Nazi: was Re: quid pro quo

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
      Andrea:
      > Those are bare facts: who wants to keep on sleeping
      > about it is obvioulsy
      > free to do i, but I think that there are better uses
      > of freedom than
      > following blindly their own prejudices.

      Yeah I know Andrea, only you and the other Anthros
      whom agree with you are awake. The rest of us who can
      see both sides and find that which serves for the good
      of mankind are just asleep. Seems not to much changes
      over here or with any of the anthros convinced that
      Tomberg is an Ahri/Luci dupe.

      I just wish all the pssst pppsssst ppsssst baby shit
      would stop when it is obvious you and the others do
      not know the biography of a man and not even of
      yourselves. That you are so willing to not see any of
      the good or what the possibilities are regarding Mr.
      Tomberg goes to show why the Universe kicks the
      Doctors ass in the here and now: his followers just
      can't move ahead without dragging down others who have
      something positive to bring even if at some point Ahri
      and Luci get in the way.

      It's funny to hear people judged on the fact that they
      admire Mr. Tomberg. I find it such a turnoff to hear
      all the back stabbing because others view it
      differently. "oh he's a follower of you know
      who"...and so forth. Time for the movement to get past
      the kiddie pool of gossip and grow the hell up and
      take on real issues of the day in a balanced measure.

      http://vote.yahoo.com
    • patrick
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2004
        Dear All,

        It is also well known that the leadership in the Catholic Church support
        Nazism largely because it was a counter balance to the "godless" communists.
        After the war, an important escape route for Nazis to South America was
        provided by an "underground railroad" of priests.

        Patrick

        From: dottie zold <> No wonder Tomberg
        > > became controversial.
        > > Militarism, Jesus Christ the
        > > > Generalissimo and all that, becoming deeply
        > > involved in the infamous
        > > > Inquisition - a vision RS attributed to Ahriman to
        > > the best of my
        > > > recollection. No wonder the Nazis and the
        > > Scientologists alike
        > > incorporated
        > > > key elements from the Jesuit system.
        >
        > Andrea:
        > > Adolph Hitler said of his right-arm "true Heinrich"
        > > Mr.Himmler "He is our
        > > Loyola"
        >
        > It's funny when I see things like this from spiritual
        > science students

        In order to make Dottie- and othes who like to se catholicism in a falsely
        positive way- have a bigger "fun"

        .When Adolph Hitler took the power in Germany he had a biggest problem: how
        to convince the Catholic Conservitve Party and the catholic German masses
        the he was not so anti-Christian like he seemed to be..
        The mean was found by the help of the young Apostolical Nuntius in Germany,
        mr. Pacelli, who helped Adolph by the signature of an Agreement between
        Nazi government and Vatican.
        Such a signature, together with Reichstag's Arsion Incident is considered by
        many historians a "sine qua non" condition for the actual birth of Nazi
        Dictatorship.
        Since this date onwards the whole Catholic German world was encapsulated
        inside Nazi Power System.
        Let's get a step further.
        In 1942 a young Catholic SS officer, namely Kurt Gerstein , for a tragic
        karmic chain of events, had the task to organize the supply of "Zyklon B"
        for the Death Camp of Auschwitz.
        He was deeply shocked when he found out the very use of such a poison and he
        tried by every possible mean to inform the world about what there was
        happening.
        He went also in Rome in order to obtain a clear worldwide statement about
        it- the running Shoah- by the Pope.
        In his 1942's Christmas message Pio XII (the former Ap.Nuntius in Germany
        who signed the Agreement in 1933 hided the necessity of such a scream
        under a feeble statement about "persecutions".
        Kurt Gerstein , arrested by the French in 1945, was found hanged in prison.
        Suicide? He was probably killed by his fellow German comrades.
        Pope Pio XII was also very near also to Mr.Card. Stepinac who ,as the chef
        of Catholi Church in Serbia and Croatia helped the torture and murders of
        thousands of Orthodox and Jews and to Ms.Tiso who openly helped frankly the
        Shoah in Slovakia.
        Those are bare facts: who wants to keep on sleeping about it is obvioulsy
        free to do i, but I think that there are better uses of freedom than
        following blindly their own prejudices.

        Andrea

        specifically the Doctors I can
        > understand why they have such a fight with Mr.
        > Staudenmaier and the nazi charge against the Doctor.
        > The universe comes back and bites one in the ass.
        >

        > Dottie

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2004
          Ditto Patrick.
          This is an interesting issue about the fact to be unable to grasp "Evil" in
          its multifaceted features while it's easy to identify it only in a
          particular stream .
          In This days for instance "Islam"or "Amerika" as yesterday "Communism",
          "Nazism", "Jews" and so on

          Andrea