R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Conscious Evil ?Andrea

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
      and the Jews. It seems to me a very interesting antidote to people
      > > who accuse others of Anti-Semitism. Andrea, I know you would like
      > > this essay and would luv to hear your opinion on it. I looked it up
      > > on the Internet, no joke, it was real. Here it is. It is a very
      > > interesting ride and gives, not our occult spin, but rather the
      > > refreshing Intellectual Soul spin on the events that hark back to
      > > WWI, WWII and what we can gather about the approaching events of
      > > WWIII. It has some real interesting insights.
      > >
      > > http://www.natall.com/free-speech/fs956b.html
      > >
      > > Andrea comments after reading.

      My 2cc about it.
      The speech is one-sided, simplistic,full of falsehoods (In 1916 German was
      not near to win the war, Italian Army was not at the collapse- Italy was
      near to be defected in 1918 only-. In 1916 the worldwide military situation
      was of balance )and it is on the line of the "Zion's Protocols" , The
      author's basic assumption is racist: : if someone was born "jew" he is
      bound,, to behave in s certain way. An historian needs eveidences to gain
      standpoints about matter like these, doesn't it?
      A further prejudice is that "Jewry" is seen as a giant unique block with
      no difference inside it.
      Anyway there are inside the speech some good infos , able to add something
      to our knowledge about the Zionist issue. Sure we have to have gained in
      advance the capacity to make useful distinction between "Zionism" and
      "Jewry:
      So if we scratch the anti-semitic and rightwing powder over the surface
      of the speech and we are able to read "Lodges" instead of the overall and
      meaningless "Jews" (some jewish connection , or to say better, Zionist, can
      be, as it is, at last a part in the whole picture of the occult
      conspiracies) and we put it in the Spiritual scientific conceptual framework
      we have gained a little "brick for the wall".
      Nothing more, I believe.

      Andrea

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004

        ,

        > I missed the original mail and thread so I don't know who sent it. But I
        > read the Freedman article and am amazed and very disappointed that anyone
        on
        > this list would take such fascist anti-Semitic crap seriously and pass it
        > on. Unless he/she was being ironic: a possibility, I hope so.
        > Frank

        Hi Frank,
        the link was posted by Bradford and I made the above comment that, in a more
        "gentle" way says , more or less, the same as you about it.

        Andrea