R: R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Pop Pio XII and Nazi: was Re: quid pro quo

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
      From: dottie zold <> No wonder Tomberg
      > > became controversial.
      > > Militarism, Jesus Christ the
      > > > Generalissimo and all that, becoming deeply
      > > involved in the infamous
      > > > Inquisition - a vision RS attributed to Ahriman to
      > > the best of my
      > > > recollection. No wonder the Nazis and the
      > > Scientologists alike
      > > incorporated
      > > > key elements from the Jesuit system.
      >
      > Andrea:
      > > Adolph Hitler said of his right-arm "true Heinrich"
      > > Mr.Himmler "He is our
      > > Loyola"
      >
      > It's funny when I see things like this from spiritual
      > science students

      In order to make Dottie- and othes who like to se catholicism in a falsely
      positive way- have a bigger "fun"

      .When Adolph Hitler took the power in Germany he had a biggest problem: how
      to convince the Catholic Conservitve Party and the catholic German masses
      the he was not so anti-Christian like he seemed to be..
      The mean was found by the help of the young Apostolical Nuntius in Germany,
      mr. Pacelli, who helped Adolph by the signature of an Agreement between
      Nazi government and Vatican.
      Such a signature, together with Reichstag's Arsion Incident is considered by
      many historians a "sine qua non" condition for the actual birth of Nazi
      Dictatorship.
      Since this date onwards the whole Catholic German world was encapsulated
      inside Nazi Power System.
      Let's get a step further.
      In 1942 a young Catholic SS officer, namely Kurt Gerstein , for a tragic
      karmic chain of events, had the task to organize the supply of "Zyklon B"
      for the Death Camp of Auschwitz.
      He was deeply shocked when he found out the very use of such a poison and he
      tried by every possible mean to inform the world about what there was
      happening.
      He went also in Rome in order to obtain a clear worldwide statement about
      it- the running Shoah- by the Pope.
      In his 1942's Christmas message Pio XII (the former Ap.Nuntius in Germany
      who signed the Agreement in 1933 hided the necessity of such a scream
      under a feeble statement about "persecutions".
      Kurt Gerstein , arrested by the French in 1945, was found hanged in prison.
      Suicide? He was probably killed by his fellow German comrades.
      Pope Pio XII was also very near also to Mr.Card. Stepinac who ,as the chef
      of Catholi Church in Serbia and Croatia helped the torture and murders of
      thousands of Orthodox and Jews and to Ms.Tiso who openly helped frankly the
      Shoah in Slovakia.
      Those are bare facts: who wants to keep on sleeping about it is obvioulsy
      free to do i, but I think that there are better uses of freedom than
      following blindly their own prejudices.

      Andrea

      specifically the Doctors I can

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
        Andrea:
        > Those are bare facts: who wants to keep on sleeping
        > about it is obvioulsy
        > free to do i, but I think that there are better uses
        > of freedom than
        > following blindly their own prejudices.

        Yeah I know Andrea, only you and the other Anthros
        whom agree with you are awake. The rest of us who can
        see both sides and find that which serves for the good
        of mankind are just asleep. Seems not to much changes
        over here or with any of the anthros convinced that
        Tomberg is an Ahri/Luci dupe.

        I just wish all the pssst pppsssst ppsssst baby shit
        would stop when it is obvious you and the others do
        not know the biography of a man and not even of
        yourselves. That you are so willing to not see any of
        the good or what the possibilities are regarding Mr.
        Tomberg goes to show why the Universe kicks the
        Doctors ass in the here and now: his followers just
        can't move ahead without dragging down others who have
        something positive to bring even if at some point Ahri
        and Luci get in the way.

        It's funny to hear people judged on the fact that they
        admire Mr. Tomberg. I find it such a turnoff to hear
        all the back stabbing because others view it
        differently. "oh he's a follower of you know
        who"...and so forth. Time for the movement to get past
        the kiddie pool of gossip and grow the hell up and
        take on real issues of the day in a balanced measure.

        http://vote.yahoo.com
      • patrick
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 2, 2004
          Dear All,

          It is also well known that the leadership in the Catholic Church support
          Nazism largely because it was a counter balance to the "godless" communists.
          After the war, an important escape route for Nazis to South America was
          provided by an "underground railroad" of priests.

          Patrick

          > > > Generalissimo and all that, becoming deeply
          > > involved in the infamous
          > > > Inquisition - a vision RS attributed to Ahriman to
          > > the best of my
          > > > recollection. No wonder the Nazis and the
          > > Scientologists alike
          > > incorporated
          > > > key elements from the Jesuit system.
          >
          > Andrea:
          > > Adolph Hitler said of his right-arm "true Heinrich"
          > > Mr.Himmler "He is our
          > > Loyola"
          >
          > It's funny when I see things like this from spiritual
          > science students

          In order to make Dottie- and othes who like to se catholicism in a falsely
          positive way- have a bigger "fun"

          .When Adolph Hitler took the power in Germany he had a biggest problem: how
          to convince the Catholic Conservitve Party and the catholic German masses
          the he was not so anti-Christian like he seemed to be..
          The mean was found by the help of the young Apostolical Nuntius in Germany,
          mr. Pacelli, who helped Adolph by the signature of an Agreement between
          Nazi government and Vatican.
          Such a signature, together with Reichstag's Arsion Incident is considered by
          many historians a "sine qua non" condition for the actual birth of Nazi
          Dictatorship.
          Since this date onwards the whole Catholic German world was encapsulated
          inside Nazi Power System.
          Let's get a step further.
          In 1942 a young Catholic SS officer, namely Kurt Gerstein , for a tragic
          karmic chain of events, had the task to organize the supply of "Zyklon B"
          for the Death Camp of Auschwitz.
          He was deeply shocked when he found out the very use of such a poison and he
          tried by every possible mean to inform the world about what there was
          happening.
          He went also in Rome in order to obtain a clear worldwide statement about
          it- the running Shoah- by the Pope.
          In his 1942's Christmas message Pio XII (the former Ap.Nuntius in Germany
          who signed the Agreement in 1933 hided the necessity of such a scream
          under a feeble statement about "persecutions".
          Kurt Gerstein , arrested by the French in 1945, was found hanged in prison.
          Suicide? He was probably killed by his fellow German comrades.
          Pope Pio XII was also very near also to Mr.Card. Stepinac who ,as the chef
          of Catholi Church in Serbia and Croatia helped the torture and murders of
          thousands of Orthodox and Jews and to Ms.Tiso who openly helped frankly the
          Shoah in Slovakia.
          Those are bare facts: who wants to keep on sleeping about it is obvioulsy
          free to do i, but I think that there are better uses of freedom than
          following blindly their own prejudices.

          Andrea

          specifically the Doctors I can
          > understand why they have such a fight with Mr.
          > Staudenmaier and the nazi charge against the Doctor.
          > The universe comes back and bites one in the ass.
          >

          > Dottie

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2004
            Ditto Patrick.
            This is an interesting issue about the fact to be unable to grasp "Evil" in
            its multifaceted features while it's easy to identify it only in a
            particular stream .
            In This days for instance "Islam"or "Amerika" as yesterday "Communism",
            "Nazism", "Jews" and so on

            Andrea