Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] contact with the Divine

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2004
      --- Goffredo <goffredo@...> wrote:

      > Hi Dottie. I'll try to answer your question on the
      > powers of the
      > Adversaries, who I agree with you,
      > are without intelligence. Further, I think that
      > intellectual processes
      > need a human physical brain to operate.
      > The Adversaries often try to use it as parasites.

      Hi Goffredo, I have not said that the Adversaries are
      without intelligence. I guess to continue I would have
      to know what you mean by 'intelligence' to begin with.

      Do you exclude the intelligence of other beings
      because they lack a physical brain?

      Dottie:
      > Hmmm. Where does this statement that the Adversaries
      > have lost all
      > contact with the Divine come from? Is this a concept
      > you have
      > understood by Dr. Steiner?
      >

      > No, I believe that the Adversaries lost their
      > contact with God
      > when they decided to go their own way.

      But where did they go Goffredo? Do you think they can
      go outside of God? And I am wondering if any of this
      contemplating you have done on this subject has a
      reference anywhere in the Doctors work?

      While men
      > still have
      > the power of choice, they have lost it and can go in
      > one
      > direction only. They want to establish an
      > alternative creation
      > for us; in order to do so, they need their followers
      > as instruments and intermediaries.

      They may or may not want to do this and as I
      contemplate they are at the will of the Universal laws
      and some have gone astray and now lead others as well.
      But they, from what I contemplate are still within the
      Kingdom of God.

      According to your standard it would seem that we as
      well, human beings that is, have lost contact with God
      through our brain just by the mere fact that we have
      supposedly fallen. I would think the same would be for
      our Adversaries. Do you include Lucifer in this
      equation of having lost contact with the Divine? Or
      even Ahriman.

      I think the Doctor speaks on these things as far as
      being led yada yada ya, however it if for discerning
      minds to think through the various concepts he has
      given us and what each of these various concepts serve
      at any given point. But to put our Adversaries outside
      of what is actuallly serving the star people to find
      their 'I's can be misleading in my mind.

      My thoughts,

      http://vote.yahoo.com