Consciousness

  • Goffredo
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2004
      In anthroposophy_tomorrow
      Stephen Hale wrote:
      And this is because he (Soradt) is jealous; jealous that mankind possesses an intellectual
      soul while he possesses a consciousness soul without the needed foundation of
       the intellect. That is why the world is so seemingly crazy right
       now; because the so called "powers that be" are soradtic beings
       dressed in suits and ties, and equipped with illusionary schemes and
       defective logic."

      One could add that evolving humans are still inspired by the Divine Powers through the exercise of their free will. On the contrary, the Adversaries have lost all contact with the Divine and can only hope and try to create a different reality by using humans as intermediaries.

      Goffredo

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 2004
        Goffredo:
        One could add that evolving humans are still inspired by the Divine
        > Powers through the exercise of their free will. On the contrary,
        the
        > Adversaries have lost all contact with the Divine and can only hope
        and
        > try to create a different reality by using humans as intermediaries.

        Hi Goffredo,

        Hmmm. Where does this statement that the Adversaries have lost all
        contact with the Divine come from? Is this a concept you have
        understood by Dr. Steiner?

        Dottie
      • Herbert Schumacher
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
          The Consciousness that the Positive Angels
          have should be the character the human beings should
          arrive to. Sympathy and Love to the Pure Spirit and to
          the pure energies of CREATOR. And then to all existences.
          schuh..037..DCGMT..Stuttgart..Germany.

          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Goffredo
          <goffredo@a...> wrote:
          > In anthroposophy_tomorrow
          >
          > Stephen Hale wrote:
          >
          > And this is because he (Soradt) is jealous; jealous that mankind
          > possesses an intellectual
          > soul while he possesses a consciousness soul without the needed
          > foundation of
          > the intellect. That is why the world is so seemingly crazy right
          > now; because the so called "powers that be" are soradtic beings
          > dressed in suits and ties, and equipped with illusionary schemes and
          > defective logic."
          >
          > One could add that evolving humans are still inspired by the Divine
          > Powers through the exercise of their free will. On the contrary, the
          > Adversaries have lost all contact with the Divine and can only hope and
          > try to create a different reality by using humans as intermediaries.
          >
          > Goffredo
        • Tarjei Straume
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
            At 02:19 02.10.2004, Steve wrote:

            >And that is why the angels work in the astral body right now; in order to
            >form the pictures that will be the reality of our lives in the sixth
            >epoch. This reality will be morally grounded in opposition to the present
            >ability of intellect and immorality to coexist. Impure thoughts in the
            >future epoch will create a certain paralysis in the realm of thought and
            >action. The movie, "Entertaining Angels", based on the life of Dorothy
            >Day did an excellent job of demonstrating that these pictures of the
            >future moral life and its reality are already conscious in some souls.

            Wow, me the movie buff missed a picture about my heroine Dorothy Day? What
            year was it made?

            Dorothy Day is very interesting. She was an anarchist and a Catholic at the
            same time. She founded the Catholic Worker organization; they're they ones
            who had this free restaurant for the poor downtown L.A. called "The
            Hippie." Those Catholic Worker people were very nice, and I had many
            enjoyable conversations with them, because I was reading up on Catholic
            theology at the time, for personal interest reasons.

            Dorothy Day was a pioneer and a wonderful idealist with a warm heart,
            showing that the seed of liberty, equality, and fraternity can blossom into
            flower also from within the framework of Catholicism, but to link this to
            our recent discussions about Catholicism, I must add that in order to
            become a full-fledged Rose of Liberty, it will have to get out of the
            churchyard at some point.

            Tarjei
            http://uncletaz.com/