Divine Love, Divine Wrath

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2004
      Well, now that I am on the next to last chapter of Revelations it
      occurs to me that we need to look at an understanding of Divine Love
      and Divine Wrath. It seems Dr. Steiner holds that they are both of
      pure Love in the Universe. And one of them waits in the clouds:) well
      not really but anyhow, and is formed from earlier times in our
      history.

      And this leads me to Mr. Bush. Now, he may be muddying the waters
      even more so and I really am not wanting to deal with another four
      years of this man but we must consider these things if we really want
      to understand the nitty gritty of what is happening in our world and
      from where it has come.

      Things are so very different than what they appear. Our Imaginations
      must be untainted by our own personal world view of things in order
      to arrive at Inspirations that will lead us to the center of a few
      truths. If we care to know.

      Anyone have any thoughts on the 'divine love and divine wrath'?

      All my best,