R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Conscious Evil ?Andrea

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2004

      Tks for your reply, buddy
      Good "Slow food".
      Gonna take my time to think about it.
      Ad majora

      Andrea

> [...]
      > brained, unconscious dumb fish heads, us.
      >
      > Moral Intelligence waffles around the very issues and so, indeed
      > Andrea, (now I am finishing) Somebody is conscious of this and 1998
      > is another epi-center like 1933 but the full preparations for moral
      > corruption had to include the Orwellian fear induced by 9/11. Then,
      > then the Lodges could get to work, because all the tools and
      > ARnooolds Movies, which are all Sorathian themes, are all in place.
      > Why shouldn't Arnold the Sorathian prophet and Zell Miller represent
      > the GOP? But we are too wishy washy to get the gist of most of this
      > and what we really want to do, is pussy foot around. This is not
      > what Steiner or Michael or those that were tortured by Phillip the
      > Fair were thinking. Nor were those who entered the cyanide chambers
      > feeling like they wanted to pussy foot around.
      >
      > Andrea wrote:
      >
      > "...everytime I come to study the 1933-45 events and especially the
      > Shoah It happens to me to think about the puzzling statement made by
      > Jesaiah Ben Aharon in a footnote of his "Spiritual Event of XX
      > Century" . He states that the Nazi- with no better explanation of
      > who among them- for the first time in mankind's History were guilty
      > of a "conscious evil". What does it really means?"
      >
      > Bradford had commented previously;
      >
      > "...Anthro's are not saying that the activity of either Soradt or
      > Lucifer or Ahriman is conscious in humanity. Steiner offered the
      > ability to get the I AM more deeply rooted... and remains an
      > Initiate with ground breaking insights.
      >
      > "So we have immense questions that the timid can't ask themselves. We
      > see the fast moving freight train that tore up the world for 12
      > years and in those chaotic 12 years we have experiments in
      > shattering the shell of the I Am with cyanide and we have fruits of
      > false light finally coming forth with Hiroshima. These were all full
      > throttle rushes to get humanity to unthink and move up beyond
      > timidity to deal with Sorathian issues that now face us again.
      >
      > "We have to take into
      > considereation the blood of Christ and the blood of the Jewish
      > victims from Auschwitz. We have to take into consideration the
      > cellular and blood basis on Earth of the Ego. Is this an allegory?
      > Does the blood, as a symbol or reality carry both the chemistry and
      > the spirit of the I AM? After all, why should we play games with
      > such dithering when we have at least four blood types and each
      > person who walks around with one of those four blood types is very
      > unique. But what about the Cosmos and the four ethers?
      >
      > "Ripping out the Sun core Initiation courage and substance of the
      > Templars and having torture university arise again in our war on
      > Terror as it did in the time of the Inquisitions...brings us to the
      > depth of what Steiner examined as an Initiate when he compared the
      > results of what other Initiates of a certain caliber would
      > experience under acute Sorathian, Donald Rumsfeld, 'T' word

    • holderlin66
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 29, 2004
        Andrea wrote:

        "Tks for your reply, buddy
        Good "Slow food".
        Gonna take my time to think about it.
        Ad majora

        Andrea

        Dear Andrea;

        My beloved brother and long time best friend Brian Lynch sent me his
        usual box of goodies for my birthday. Strange stuff from the bottom
        of his closet.

        Item one - An actual, glow in the dark, "Jesus Action Figure"
        Item two - A Neutron Robot Man
        Item three and four- A top secret Photo of the Moon, showing a small
        area of of a vast subdivision.

        Two jars of sacred Powder, one titled, Tiphereth; the other Yesod

        And old fishing hat of his.

        His very own key to a lock box give away, that was sent on a mass
        mailing, which tells me, "I could be the winner of $3,000 if my key
        fits"

        Two CD copies, one of L. Cohen and the other of "Love and Theft" by
        Bob Dylan.

        A tiny halloween skeleton

        A nice birthday card with Brian's photo

        In the card a latin inscription by Thomas Aquinas

        "therefore we before Him bending
        This great Sacrement revere;
        Types and shadows have their ending
        For the newer rite is near."

        Pus Brian's own little commentary:

        "Roll them bones at the number of good and evil doubled. YOu may yet
        ascend the chair of Manichean studies (beyond Munsch's Stolen
        scream.) Here's to the levity of life and the Michaelic remainder of
        2004, (which Cayce called 'the year of disclosure')

        Your Companion in
        The Newer Rite
        BRO Brian

        But he also sent me a terrific essay on everything we were
        discussing regarding Germany and everything that the rational
        Intellectual Soul could want to know about the Palestine situation
        and the Jews. It seems to me a very interesting antidote to people
        who accuse others of Anti-Semitism. Andrea, I know you would like
        this essay and would luv to hear your opinion on it. I looked it up
        on the Internet, no joke, it was real. Here it is. It is a very
        interesting ride and gives, not our occult spin, but rather the
        refreshing Intellectual Soul spin on the events that hark back to
        WWI, WWII and what we can gather about the approaching events of
        WWIII. It has some real interesting insights.

        http://www.natall.com/free-speech/fs956b.html
      • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 30, 2004
          Tks again.
          I'm goin' to put it in my files in order to study it.

        • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004
            and the Jews. It seems to me a very interesting antidote to people
            > > who accuse others of Anti-Semitism. Andrea, I know you would like
            > > this essay and would luv to hear your opinion on it. I looked it up
            > > on the Internet, no joke, it was real. Here it is. It is a very
            > > interesting ride and gives, not our occult spin, but rather the
            > > refreshing Intellectual Soul spin on the events that hark back to
            > > WWI, WWII and what we can gather about the approaching events of
            > > WWIII. It has some real interesting insights.
            > >
            > > http://www.natall.com/free-speech/fs956b.html
            > >
            > > Andrea comments after reading.

            My 2cc about it.
            The speech is one-sided, simplistic,full of falsehoods (In 1916 German was
            not near to win the war, Italian Army was not at the collapse- Italy was
            near to be defected in 1918 only-. In 1916 the worldwide military situation
            was of balance )and it is on the line of the "Zion's Protocols" , The
            author's basic assumption is racist: : if someone was born "jew" he is
            bound,, to behave in s certain way. An historian needs eveidences to gain
            standpoints about matter like these, doesn't it?
            A further prejudice is that "Jewry" is seen as a giant unique block with
            no difference inside it.
            Anyway there are inside the speech some good infos , able to add something
            to our knowledge about the Zionist issue. Sure we have to have gained in
            advance the capacity to make useful distinction between "Zionism" and
            "Jewry:
            So if we scratch the anti-semitic and rightwing powder over the surface
            of the speech and we are able to read "Lodges" instead of the overall and
            meaningless "Jews" (some jewish connection , or to say better, Zionist, can
            be, as it is, at last a part in the whole picture of the occult
            conspiracies) and we put it in the Spiritual scientific conceptual framework
            we have gained a little "brick for the wall".
            Nothing more, I believe.

            Andrea

            > > Yahoo! Groups Links

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2004

              ,

              > I missed the original mail and thread so I don't know who sent it. But I
              > read the Freedman article and am amazed and very disappointed that anyone
              on
              > this list would take such fascist anti-Semitic crap seriously and pass it
              > on. Unless he/she was being ironic: a possibility, I hope so.
              > Frank

              Hi Frank,
              the link was posted by Bradford and I made the above comment that, in a more
              "gentle" way says , more or less, the same as you about it.

              Andrea