Re: R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The dugeon at Grabyouanarab prison

  • Lilla Elteto
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29 1:32 AM
      If they WERE genuine, perhaps they were triggered by some kind of drug with which they were equipped for this purpose? I.e, to take in case they were in danger of being arrested/caught? Similar to the cyanide pill with which spies are equipped even today, if I remember aright? Love and peace, Lilla

      --- "VALENTINA BRUNETTI" <okcgbr@...> wrote:

      From today's news.
      Al Khatib, supposed to be a terrorist of Al-Queda's network ( Al Queda=
      the WC set in some Arab idioms) ) died in a Lebanon jail due to an "heart
      attack" .
      As a non-professional historical researcher I remember how many Wehrmacht
      and SS officers was used to die of "haert attack" during their trials in
      USSR jails soon after the end of WWII.......
      Surely the "terroists" as it were for German officers got a very feeble
      circulation system......

      Andrea