Frodo failed !

  • Mike Helsher
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 28, 2004
      Bush has the Ring.
    • Lilla Elteto
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 29, 2004
        Hello, Mike. And do you think that is a good thing or a bad thing?
        Love and peace,
        Lilla, a newbie to posting here, but longtime lurker

        --- "Mike Helsher" <mhelsher@...> wrote:
        Bush has the Ring.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        RIVERSONGS SPECIAL ECARDS:
        http://www.riversongs.com/holidays.html
        Free Email Account: http://riversongstv.mail.everyone.net
        Web Search:
        http://www.riversongs.com/search.html
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 29, 2004
          Mike:
          > Bush has the Ring.

          Hey Mike,

          I have been reading the Revelations by the Doctor and
          it occurred to me that it was a great month to be
          reading them as they lead right up to Michaels Day.

          One of the important things that this reading is
          reinforcing withiin me is the idea that we are all
          crossing the threshold. As a humanity. And this takes
          me to Mr. Bush. He is one of us. Just as Neitzche was
          one of us and brought all of his Ahrimanic writings
          later on in his career I am watching Mr. Bush wrangle
          within himself what is right and what is wrong. There
          is an internal struggle there that I believe is
          preparing him for something down the line that may
          lead us in another era. He is at the dividing line in
          my mind. And I choose to support him with the power of
          Michael to help him get it right within himself.

          We can not soley blame this man nor his helpers. We
          the people are still asleep. And those of us that are
          awake can tend to push those that are asleep further
          away through our arrogant us or them talk.

          I found out last night that a young man who owns a
          restuarant I eat at morning noon and night attended
          Michaels Hall in England. We were both shocked and he
          is not aware I am sure that there is one other person
          who works for him who also attended a Waldorf school
          but here in Los Angeles. What both of these people
          said was that it was an amazing school and they would
          both send their children to them. The one thing for
          the young man is that he would not send them to the
          early years, before 3 or 4 grade because there was a
          mindset of 'holy then thou' that permeated the school.
          HE said it also depended on the teacher but for the
          most part it was an us vs. them. And I have to say I
          have encountered this thing on the internet in the few
          groups I have been apart of.

          Michael is not about excusivity Michael is about
          inclusivity. And that includes Mr. Bush. And no that
          does not mean we can not bring things to light but it
          does mean that we must be more than just our times and
          our feelings of what is happening. We must be a beacon
          for brotherhood and guide them to the best of our
          ability without losing a one. We will lose them that
          is inevitable but not because we chose to seperate but
          because the other forces won them over for we were not
          strong enough in our love as a whole. And this we must
          become.

          My thoughts on Michaelmas,

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • gaelman58
          Message 4 of 13 , Sep 29, 2004
            <dottie_z@y...> wrote:
            > Mike:
            > > Bush has the Ring.
            >
            > Hey Mike,
            >
            > I have been reading the Revelations by the Doctor and
            > it occurred to me that it was a great month to be
            > reading them as they lead right up to Michaels Day.
            >
            > One of the important things that this reading is
            > reinforcing withiin me is the idea that we are all
            > crossing the threshold. As a humanity. And this takes
            > me to Mr. Bush. He is one of us. Just as Neitzche was
            > one of us and brought all of his Ahrimanic writings
            > later on in his career I am watching Mr. Bush wrangle
            > within himself what is right and what is wrong. There
            > is an internal struggle there that I believe is
            > preparing him for something down the line that may
            > lead us in another era. He is at the dividing line in
            > my mind. And I choose to support him with the power of
            > Michael to help him get it right within himself.
            >
            > We can not soley blame this man nor his helpers. We
            > the people are still asleep. And those of us that are
            > awake can tend to push those that are asleep further
            > away through our arrogant us or them talk.
            >
            > I found out last night that a young man who owns a
            > restuarant I eat at morning noon and night attended
            > Michaels Hall in England. We were both shocked and he
            > is not aware I am sure that there is one other person
            > who works for him who also attended a Waldorf school
            > but here in Los Angeles. What both of these people
            > said was that it was an amazing school and they would
            > both send their children to them. The one thing for
            > the young man is that he would not send them to the
            > early years, before 3 or 4 grade because there was a
            > mindset of 'holy then thou' that permeated the school.
            > HE said it also depended on the teacher but for the
            > most part it was an us vs. them. And I have to say I
            > have encountered this thing on the internet in the few
            > groups I have been apart of.
            >
            > Michael is not about excusivity Michael is about
            > inclusivity. And that includes Mr. Bush. And no that
            > does not mean we can not bring things to light but it
            > does mean that we must be more than just our times and
            > our feelings of what is happening. We must be a beacon
            > for brotherhood and guide them to the best of our
            > ability without losing a one. We will lose them that
            > is inevitable but not because we chose to seperate but
            > because the other forces won them over for we were not
            > strong enough in our love as a whole. And this we must
            > become.
            >
            > My thoughts on Michaelmas,
            >
            > Dottie

            > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

            God bless the ladies... St Mike is no doubt real proud of you for
            those clear inclusive thoughts
          • Gisele
            Message 5 of 13 , Sep 29, 2004
              ~~~~No no no they're still looking for it. The story has just began and the ring is still in Bilbo's hiding place. One of these days soon Gandalf will visit them....

              Gix

              Mike Helsher <mhelsher@ wrote:
              Bush has the Ring.

            • Tarjei Straume
              Message 6 of 13 , Sep 29, 2004
                At 22:15 29.09.2004, Gisele wrote:

                >~~~~No no no they're still looking for it. The story has just began and
                >the ring is still in Bilbo's hiding place. One of these days soon Gandalf
                >will visit them....

                Hmmmm.... Gandalf... Ted Turner disguised as Peter Pan? Frodo has to be
                some teenage errand boy from the Washington Post. Low public profile.

                Tarjei
              • holderlin66
                Message 7 of 13 , Sep 29, 2004
                  Gisele wrote:

                  Mike Helsher wrote:
                  Bush has the Ring.

                  Mike that is exactly how we feel in the Shire. Oh My goodness gosh,
                  almighty, He might have gotten the Ring. That Mike was a terrific
                  headline.

                  But at Helm's deep we pray not, Pray that it is not so and I pray
                  Gisele is right.

                  Golgotha and Helms Deep

                  (dedicated to Tolkien)

                  by bradford riley

                  Here is the bridge point at the bottom of the well
                  Here the upturned cup, where the dregs lay bitter
                  As broken bones lay on the cusp of the cliff of hell.
                  Here is Helms Deep, where the corpses of Man lay littered.

                  Here the God made His stand upon the broken Hill,
                  Bones and skulls stared up vacant eyed into his Love.
                  The Sun fell toward the West Horizon with It's vision sad to tell,
                  How the bloodied executioner wore no leather apron or no glove,

                  His rough hands wielded the spikes, and he felt the Earth tremble
                  It was Helms deep on the pitiful hill where the Gods had assembled.
                  He had made the Pillars of the sky
                  He had made the light in the human eye
                  He had visited Archai, Archangel and Angel before Man
                  Each Kingdom had a tale and a glory they held dear,
                  But in the Human kingdom he met the bottom dregs of fear.

                  What was His meaning when He visited us here?
                  He dove into the chasm of the bony skull and frame,
                  A silent crucified prisoner, calling sweetly on Death's name,
                  Death did kindly answer with the prick of his great Spear!

                  Helms Deep upon Golgotha, where the skulls lay strewn
                  Felt the darkness leave it like a light filled room.
                  The Lance of Love had pierced her and her lover leaked His life.
                  A bursting long forgotten had brought sunlight through her like a
                  knife.

                  A pleasure and a pain awakened in Earth's deeps,
                  Awakened all the coiled memories that a sleeping dragon keeps.
                  That such a day would come with the fire of the Sun,
                  Was part of human mystery how Earth was born from matter spun.

                  It was at Helms Deep where Death and Life had striven
                  Over the Secret wonder that was for humans given.
                  Where Sunlight walked with living bones, a loving torch was He
                  Pulsing with a Spirit Fire that would set each troubled heart free.

                  It was He with all Love's Fission on His mission from above
                  That awakened every cell to the swell of His love.
                  He sent a wonderous Plant Man into Nature's dreary stall
                  Still in quiet vision you may hear his lonely call.

                  Now They walk among us, a Fission Angel in disguise,
                  Etherically hidden by the fog that blinds our eyes,
                  Quietly a Chorus of mighty Beings kneel and pray,
                  For the Sun Spirit hath descended,
                  Through Helms Deep, to light our way!
                • Gisele
                  Message 8 of 13 , Sep 29, 2004

                    holderlin66  wrote:

                    Mike Helsher wrote:
                    Bush has the Ring.

                    Mike that is exactly how we feel in the Shire. Oh My goodness gosh,
                    almighty, He might have gotten the Ring. That Mike was a terrific
                    headline.

                    But at Helm's deep we pray not, Pray that it is not so and I pray
                    Gisele is right.

                    ~~~~"All that is gold does not glitter,      Not all those who wander are lost;           The old that is strong does not wither,     Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

                    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,         A light from the shadows shall spring;     Renewed shall be blade that was broken:      The crownless again shall be king."

                    (The Riddle of Strider)

                  • Mike Helsher
                    Message 9 of 13 , Sep 30, 2004
                      Hi Dottie,

                      Wow, thanks for all that. I wish I had more time and better typing skills to
                      reply, to yours and all the other great posts happening here.

                      Michaelmas is really something.

                      I hope your outlook prevails.

                      The juggernaught of The media influence on "we the people" leaves me with a
                      great depression in my soul, which tells me that we may have to create yet
                      another major human catastrophe, before a majority of us wake up....

                      I hope I'm wrong

                      Mike

                      > Mike:
                      > > Bush has the Ring.
                      >
                      > Hey Mike,
                      >
                      > I have been reading the Revelations by the Doctor and
                      > it occurred to me that it was a great month to be
                      > reading them as they lead right up to Michaels Day.
                      >
                      > One of the important things that this reading is
                      > reinforcing withiin me is the idea that we are all
                      > crossing the threshold. As a humanity. And this takes
                      > me to Mr. Bush. He is one of us. Just as Neitzche was
                      > one of us and brought all of his Ahrimanic writings
                      > later on in his career I am watching Mr. Bush wrangle
                      > within himself what is right and what is wrong. There
                      > is an internal struggle there that I believe is
                      > preparing him for something down the line that may
                      > lead us in another era. He is at the dividing line in
                      > my mind. And I choose to support him with the power of
                      > Michael to help him get it right within himself.

                      <snip>
                      Message 10 of 13 , Sep 30, 2004
                        Mike:
                        > The juggernaught of The media influence on "we the
                        > people" leaves me with a
                        > great depression in my soul, which tells me that we
                        > may have to create yet
                        > another major human catastrophe, before a majority
                        > of us wake up....

                        Hi Mike,

                        And me as well. And I think this kind of thinking
                        falls into the Adversaries hands and puts a big ol
                        smile on his face. That is why I fight within me to
                        remember we have overcome and to try and make a
                        difference no matter how small at all times.

                        The idea that Mr. Bush will be reelected pushes every
                        depression hopeless button that exists within me. But
                        I bring my will forth and contemplate on where this
                        is really pushing us and I find my self painting and
                        loving harder than I have before. I find myself trying
                        to find the inclusivity within the sphere and look
                        outside the box. I listen for the Sound of the
                        Universe and It tells me all will be as it will. Just
                        keep doing my thing to the best of my ability. Keep
                        loving.

                        We will overcome Mike. When the people around us start
                        saying oh it looks like Mr. Bush is gonna win what we
                        spiritual science students know is that their is
                        something that stands besides us in these trouble
                        times and our job is to look up and grab that power of
                        love and share it with everyone we can see.

                        Love,

                        http://vote.yahoo.com
                      • Jo Ann Schwartz
                        Message 11 of 13 , Sep 30, 2004
                          Mike wrote:
                          >> The juggernaught of The media influence on "we the people" leaves me with a
                          >> great depression in my soul, which tells me that we may have to create yet
                          >> another major human catastrophe, before a majority of us wake up....

                          Dottie replied:
                          > And me as well. And I think this kind of thinking
                          > falls into the Adversaries hands and puts a big ol
                          > smile on his face. That is why I fight within me to
                          > remember we have overcome and to try and make a
                          > difference no matter how small at all times.
                          >
                          > The idea that Mr. Bush will be reelected pushes every
                          > depression hopeless button that exists within me. But
                          > I bring my will forth and contemplate on where this
                          > is really pushing us and I find my self painting and
                          > loving harder than I have before. I find myself trying
                          > to find the inclusivity within the sphere and look
                          > outside the box. I listen for the Sound of the
                          > Universe and It tells me all will be as it will. Just
                          > keep doing my thing to the best of my ability. Keep
                          > loving.

                          JoAnn:

                          Hi Mike, Hi Dottie--

                          I'll say it again: Despair Is A Lie We Tell Ourselves.

                          Despair is right where BushCo. wants us to be -- because despair paralyses our
                          will, and leads to inaction.

                          The antidote to despair is not contemplation, but *action*. Particularly in
                          the case of those of us fortunate enough to be citizens of these here United
                          States. Because we can vote. Because we can educate our fellow citizens, get
                          them to think about and discuss the issues and try to get them out to vote.
                          (As Bill Clinton pointed out on the Daily Show, "When people think, we win.")

                          Mike, you just moved. Are you and your wife both registered to vote in your
                          new hometown?? Voter registration deadlines are coming up fast -- generally
                          this weekend or Monday -- so if you're not registered, get down to the city/
                          county clerk's office NOW. Just do it. (Dottie, and any other US citizen on
                          the list, if you're not registered to vote -- or can't remember if you are --
                          you need to do this too! <G>)

                          Dottie, do the women coming into your women's center know the candidates'
                          positions on issues important to women? You don't have to formally endorse
                          anyone, just provide information -- which both sides would be more than happy
                          to provide to you, free of charge! Could you host a "meet the candidates"
                          night so that you all could meet the local candidates for the US House, the
                          State House, the local races, and ask them questions?

                          All the focus on the Presidential race overlooks the fact that the House and
                          Senate are equally important. And that state and local races might have even
                          more impact on our lives. Even if you think your home state is a lock for one
                          candidate or the other, you could still volunteer to get out the vote with
                          either of the parties. Make your state a surprise upset; elect that Democratic
                          challenger for Congress! Elect that concerned parent to the school board
                          instead of the same tired bureaucrat that's been warming the chair for decades!
                          Your local congressional candidate would love to see you volunteering! Spend
                          a few hours ringing doorbells or phone banking.

                          Heck, call up your friends and have them come over tonight for a debate
                          watching party! (You might want to set some ground rules, like -- no throwing
                          things at the TV, or only soft, non-organic objects to be thrown at the TV. We
                          have set a firm rule of "NO Tomatoes." <G>) Go to PlanetSocks and print out
                          some "Debate Bingo" cards.

                          Despair Is A Lie We Tell Ourselves.

                          You have a choice. So choose.

                          Musing 'not to act is to act'...
                          JoAnn
                        • Mike Helsher
                          Message 12 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
                            > Hello, Mike. And do you think that is a good thing or a bad thing?
                            > Love and peace,
                            > Lilla, a newbie to posting here, but longtime lurker

                            Hi Lilla, thanks for coming out of the lurker zone.

                            Actually, I saw that saying on a bumper-sticker a few days ago and I thought
                            it held some irony.

                            After watching the debate tonight, I do not think that Bush has the Ring. I
                            feel now that he is a prettier version of gollum.

                            Some one ought to give the guy a football, and let him coach a college team.

                            It amazes me that the American public can allow this dualistic simpleton,
                            college captain of the debate team, to run the country. A regular old dumb
                            guy, that uses buzz words Like "freedom," "enemies," "terror" and
                            "evil-doers," and phrases like "Ideological haters" to pull on the fear
                            tethers of ignorant souls who need so desperately to have single minded
                            idiot as a "leader" to cheer for.

                            When will the dumbed down American public grow out of this addictive need
                            for a captain of the Home team?

                            And if it ever did, what would happen to the multi billion dollar football
                            industry?

                            "...hey, aint these TV commercials Great! Pass me another brew-ha will ya
                            buddy? and then lets hold hands and sing.."

                            "Well I'm proud to be an Am-er-I-caaaaan, where at least I know I'm
                            freeeee...."

                            Good to know at least *one* thing, I guess...

                            Lets all vote for "Freedom"... who gives a fuck what it means.

                            The Fishercat
                            Message 13 of 13 , Oct 1, 2004
                              JoAnn:
                              > Dottie, do the women coming into your women's center know the
                              candidates'
                              > positions on issues important to women? You don't have to formally
                              endorse
                              > anyone, just provide information -- which both sides would be more
                              than happy
                              > to provide to you, free of charge!

                              Hey JoAnn,

                              It's funny where I find myself these days: middle of Hollywood and
                              the Republicans. Many of my ladies here are Republican, well the
                              active ones at least. We do not talk about the issues for they are
                              the 'old guard'. I adore these women and continue the legacy of not
                              bringing politics into the office.

                              BUT

                              My favorite restaurant allowed me to bring in voter forms and now we
                              are scheduling a Tuesday night appy thing for the debate of the vice
                              presidents. John Kerry's man just emailed the whole lot and talked
                              about the same thing you are saying here. I loved John Kerry last
                              night after the first ten minutes where I was holdiing my breath as
                              his words made me not very happy. But then he caught his stride and
                              all was good I thought.

                              And you are right that despair just can not win the day. Sometimes
                              its hard to remember that but I am finding it so important.

                              My best,
                              Dottie

                              p.s. thanks for the words.