Michael Thinkers De-Range(Reduce the Magnitude of) Soradthian Mummification

  • danifyou@tv.videotron.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2004
      ----Message original -----
      De : holderlin

      Bradford thanks Danny;

      Danny you know what TWANG is. The sour note where the string breaks
      and we look at the little trickle of the dried out river of Magical
      Idealism and we say, thank heavens for "Lord of the Rings" Michael
      Moore and those who think, because very few Anthros seem to have
      much originality.
      *******

      "Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you
      Of you're young at heart
      For it's hard you will find, to be narrow of mind
      If you're young at heart". . .

      :)

      I mean Danny, you and I know how much Harvey and
      Magical Idealism was shunned by certain Anthros. Originality in
      thinking, at least Stephen Hale and Keith have engaged. Andrea is
      wonderfully engaged. Mike is engaged, Frank and Tarjei are always
      engaged.. Sune is engaged. You can't hardly sneak up on JoAnn, she
      is engaged. The only problem is that we need to find out what sex
      Frank is engaged to.

      Brad is engaged. Gisela engaged and we have whole hosts, such as Jan
      and Harvey who appear and disappear like clouds. Well just chalk it
      up to holderlin's nervousness as he feels this election drifting
      toward a re-election of GWB. My soul feels something pretty dramatic
      under the surface of these events but that might be because I'm
      stationed in America.
      ****
      The whole world will be dissapointed
      If George W. Bush is re-elected...
      Like: "What are they doing??..."
      Or: "The enabling of further catastrophies...",
      "Other window of opportunity for the bloody"...

      But I could only hope that people would come to various Anthro sites
      because of the rich insights that the researchers bring to current
      events, Waldorf Education, study of the Stars...social issues and
      history. That people enjoy the various styles of the people and feel
      a little bit of anthro living thought flowing through the lines.
      *******
      And even find Movie suggestions
      And Participate to Quizzes
      In a Spirit Tri-Socio-Cordial!
      (Let Gaelman be in charge
      Of the 'one question' Quiz Office! :)

      http://www.all-reviews.com/videos-2/it-could-happen-to-you.htm

      And I'm sure I'm gonna put the hand on 'Brazil' at some point...

      Following your Tracks,
      Dan

      Yahoo! Groups Links