R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Conscious Evil ? Was :Answering Darksearcher/Andrea

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2004
      ----- Original Message ----- .
      There is something worse.

      Let's think that - differently than in Treblinka,Belzec,Soibor and
      Chelmno where there was in use carbomonoxyde- the Jews and the
      Gipses were killed in Auschwitz via cianyde poisoning .
      If we remember what RS stated talking about such a kind of death the
      conclusion about the deny of the Allies to destroy Birkenau seems to
      have a very different feature from the usual historical explanation.
      It's a cooperation with a terrible act of Black Magic, ( 1,000,000
      people killed in such a way ) in spite of the fact that the 99,5 %
      of the individuals involved - either Nazis or Allies-did not exactly
      know what they were actually doing."

      Dear Andrea;

      You know Andrea, Tarjei, Stephen, Frank, Danny, JoAnn..Gisele, Mark,
      Brad, lurkers, schmoozers, when you hear what Steiner looked at,
      when he examined the layer of history, the layer of testimony and
      the occult layer of his vision, what Steiner reported in the Priest
      Lectures, Soradt's work...Steiner didn't pussy foot around. People,
      friends, stop pussy footing around here. Let's get down and look at
      things carefully.

      Andrea brought up something stunning. If we presumed that all gas
      chambers and concentration camps had and used cyanide, by Andrea's
      research we would be wrong, is that true Andrea?

      Dear Bradford and all on this thread
      everytime I come to study the 1933-45 events and especially the Shoah It
      happens to me to think about the puzzling statement made by Jesaiah Ben
      Aharon in a footnote of his "Spiritual Event of XX Century" . He states
      that the Nazi- with no better explanation of who among them- for the first
      time in mankind's History were guilty of a "conscious evil". What does it
      really means ? In a Spiritual Scientific world's conception it is a pretty
      "borderline" concept as those of "Cosmic Kamaloka" and "Evil Race of the
      Future".
      Its meaning goes very further of the common use of "conscious evil"
      Surely the mass murder of the European Jewry was carried on in a
      cool,scientific,organized,buraeucratic way , like a "killing chain can" but,
      in the same time many steps were forwarded in a apparently "casual" way.
      The matter of "Zyklon B" is , as the historians have been able to detect,
      one of these cases. While the Central and Eastern Polish Jews were killed
      by monoxyde and the Soviet ones by bullets , apart those killed by
      starvation and illness- it happened that , for the Western polish Jewry and
      for the rest of European Jewry "someone" (who was ?) , "someday" (when ?)
      jumped in with the "cianyde mean idea " that was tested for the first time
      at Birkenau killing a group of Soviet war prisoners in oct 1941. Outside
      those bare facts there is a lack of further eveidences.
      About the birth of such a monstruosity if we can imagine how there exists
      a mankind's psychic ocean were bad and good seeds of ideas are endlesslly
      circulating and here we can grasp how and when the Evil-inspired ideas
      reach some soul and bran.
      Moreover we know that, "anthroposophically speaking" for a "Conscious Evil"
      it is also necessary a "Consciousness Soul" to be torn apart whose
      development seems far way from every Nazi's boss soul.
      The Nazi bosses seem to be a crowd of unbalanced ,ill,depressed psychotic
      personalities, some of them poisoned by black magic practices.
      Surely it's possible to find some cool and "charmànt" puppeteer behind them,
      maybe a personality full of mistery like Friederich Hielscher. who could
      have had the same relationship with Himmler that Rove has with Dubya, or
      some coll organizer of mass murders like Reinhard Heydrich but it gives no
      actual evidence to JBA's claim.
      I know that such a claim could originate from a direct spiritual perception
      but for my 2cc I feeel the duty to investigate in order to find ,if
      possible, historical evidences about it.
      Any else ?

      Andrea

      It was Auschwitz
      that used cyanide. What Andrea wrote made my hair start on fire, to
      use a Richard Clarke expression. But what interests me is testing
      the widespread insights that STeiner researched and how fairly
      objective he was and well balanced he was considering what he was
      looking at. The Templars were brutally tortured. Here we are in the
      third uptick, upsurge of Soradt or Sorathian surges and we have this
      little issue of legalization memo to override the Geneva Convention
      so that we can torture people. People learn to connect dots please.

      The issue that Andrea brought up was cyanide and how the Allies
      seemed to wait until some massive black magic experiment was done,
      completed, finished. We also have Steiner researching this aspect of
      substance abuse regarding cyanide and the unique relation to the
      cohesion of the I AM sheath. Cyanide that Bush and Governors who
      serve the death penalty in the U.S. have authorized, witnessed and
      approved of must be considered. Now since so few thinkers, without
      getting wild eyed here, dare dip their cowardly toes into the
      thinking region that must examine the issues of such devastating
      occult and psychological potency, the AT, has at least taken the
      opportunity to do so.

      What can we say about such splintering and shattering of the
      cohesion of the I AM sheath, when cyanide is used? Can we say that
      this is certainly a weapon that Soradt would approve, as the
      political adds in the U.S. say, "hi I'm Soradt and I approve of the
      splintering of the I AM of humanity, use cyanide toothpaste and your
      gold teeth will be brighter?" I would appreciate the further quotes
      that Steiner has used on cyanide, I thought they were in True and
      False Paths. This unconscious and subconscious that Brad has
      researched, is something that most of us, and that includes me, most
      of us have enjoyed the wonders of Jung and Transpersonal psychology
      as building blocks and stages to approach to Spiritual Science. We
      would agree that it ramps up to Spiritual Science.

      But Steiner did not pussy foot around but he remained rather calm in
      his speaking style and delivery, even while everyone's hair stood on
      end. He remained rather objective and low toned with his style but
      the fact is he looked directly into the eye of the torture of the
      Templars and the motives. He looked directly into the shredding
      psychological damage, the horror that such torture does to the I Am.
      I have often, often thought of what those great individuals carried
      as scars in their psychologies in further incarnations. How? Because
      of the Initiation roots that Tarjei was talking about, Sorath or
      Soradt, uses this torture to uproot Initiation roots and devastate
      that which the I AM builds with the Christ Being in the Soul.

      I was serious when I thought that Stephen Hale understood something
      of the TIAMUT aspects of the cosmos and the Consciousness Soul of
      the Sorathian hatred to Christ as the Cohesive structure of the
      Logos and that which the Babylonians outlined. Remember that this
      Beingness of the Cosmos comes right down into the Odyssey and Blind
      Homer's tale of the gods.

      Plato himself was in the Templar crew, one might want to check your
      Mystery Drama character listings and of course add that "none of the
      characters depicted, living or dead, represent living or formerly
      living humans" if one needs a metaphor or allegory to excuse
      yourself from thinking that Anthros take these things as real or
      merely cognitive toys. Why it urks me is that I looked at not only
      Tolstoy and Socrates busts, but Plato and the photo of Karl Julius
      Schröer (1825-1900). What urks me is the grasp of soul reality and
      not merely soul theory. Soul theory is that the happy meal that
      reincarnation may or may not exist is full of sweet accusations that
      of course Steiner couldn't know things could he?

      Scars and Initation plucking the eyes out of the soul, is the same
      as I have depicted in the cruelty, in reference to
      Shakespeare's "King Lear" in the characters of Goneril and Regan.
      The soul eyes were plucked out of the Templars and those soul eyes
      had been built out of Initiation chakras. Transpersonal psychology
      has to have time to come of age because transpersonal psychology is
      just a preamble from Intellectual Soul to Consciousness Soul use of
      thought systems. Steiner's thought system is not so allegorical. It
      enters into Beingness and dealing with Beings in the soul life.
      Appreciating their history and their relation to humanity. As
      stated, many of us appreciate Jung and Campbell and hundreds of
      researchers that are mentioned but, Initiation Science is not lower
      than the Transpersonal psychology, Initiation Science are the tools
      we use to address Beings. Initiation Science is arriving at Beings
      in the Soul Life, not allegories.

      Now Cyanide and the Templars and the serious blinding and stalling
      of the Allies that Andrea indicated, while Auschwitz as an
      experiment in black magic was being done... We might want to think,
      if we are capable of thinking, 'Living Thinking' what Beings would
      be served if cyanide shattered the shell stucture of the I AM and
      splintered fragments off the I AM? We have to take into
      considereation the blood of Christ and the blood of the Jewish
      victims from Auschwitz. We have to take into consideration the
      cellular and blood basis on Earth of the Ego. Is this an allegory?
      Does the blood, as a symbol or reality carry both the chemistry and
      the spirit of the I AM? After all, why should we play games with
      such dithering when we have at least four blood types and each
      person who walks around with one of those four blood types is very
      unique. But what about the Cosmos and the four ethers? When
      transpersonal psychology decides to come of age, give us a heads up.

      Hydrogen cyanide "HCN kills by binding cytochromes, enzymes
      important in respiration at the cellular level, and preventing them
      from functioning properly. 20 HCN has a slight odor that has been
      described as being like almonds. " We are looking at Hydrogen as a
      Sun force and we look at the core force that comets, renegade solar
      system comet heads that are made up of cyanide.

      We look into the ordering of the Planetary system, of which we are
      only at the beginning, the efforts to get deeper into the Planetary
      re-ordering and deeper mysteries of the planetary beings will crack
      through the mere surface NASA vision, as we would crack through ice,
      and here we encounter not only the Sun Christ Being, but Buddha's
      assignment on Mars..Things that will grow in meaning as we outgrow
      our first encounters with the shell of the ice. Just as the Logos
      created a shell and structure for the I AM. So comets are shattered
      worlds that really haven't wanted to participate in the Logos
      ordering that humanity is participating in. But humanity borrows all
      the planets to cohesively construct the organs of the human body and
      lungs, to reproduce a micro-image of what appears as the mere icy
      surface of ordering of the planets from a Nasa perspective and also
      from a transpersonal perspective. Is this mysticism or occultism?

      But Anthro's are not saying that the activity of either Soradt or
      Lucifer or Ahriman is conscious in humanity. It is fascinating
      because the more transpersonal psychology plays games in its head
      and refuses Initiation Science the more Beings can manipulate
      mankind unconsciously. Steiner offered the ability to get the I AM
      more deeply rooted and he was far, far superior to Jung and well in
      advance of theories of the Soul and Spirit and remains an Initiate
      with ground breaking insights.

      So we have immense questions that the timid can't ask themselves. We
      see the fast moving freight train that tore up the world for 12
      years and in those chaotic 12 years we have experiments in
      shattering the shell of the I Am with cyanide and we have fruits of
      false light finally coming forth with Hiroshima. These were all full
      throttle rushes to get humanity to unthink and move up beyond
      timidity to deal with Sorathian issues that now face us again. We
      have the Avignon Presidency, and what do the timid think this means?
      JoAnn and I certainly know what it means.

      So now comes the issue of what kind of black magic experiment would
      supply the shattered material of the shells of I Am's out of the
      Jewish blood stream to supply what beings, what maybe thousands or a
      million un- or non-I AM's visitors might get to borrow the shattered
      fragments that a substance like cyanide might produce? Besides the
      constant putrid spoiled garbage that might, might exist in criminals
      that are executed with cyanide. What beings borrow that astral
      substance and shattered occult substance that was worn by Man? How
      many hundreds or thousands trickle out to Beings from this region?
      Do you want a death penalty that supplies beings with substance
      shattered off of I Am's? What do we consider when we consider who
      might borrow these already used fragments of the I Am and if we
      shatter the interior universe, can we look at the exterior universe?

      Now look you at the shattered fragments of planets; "The main
      asteroid belt is found between the planets Mars and Jupiter. As the
      name implies, it is made almost entirely of asteroids. The Kuiper
      belt is found outside the orbit of Neptune, and encompasses the area
      from 30 to 100 astronomical units from the Sun. The Kuiper belt
      contains mainly comets, including very large comet-like objects
      called cubewanos or plutinos. Some astronomers also consider Pluto
      to be part of the Kuiper belt. The Oort Cloud is another belt of
      comets, and is believed to extend out to approximately one light-
      year from the Sun. Its existence is deduced from the frequent
      visitation of long-period comets, comets with extremely elliptical
      or even hyperbolic orbits."

      Ripping out the Sun core Initiation courage and substance of the
      Templars and having torture university arise again in our war on
      Terror as it did in the time of the Inquisitions...brings us to the
      depth of what Steiner examined as an Initiate when he compared the
      results of what other Initiates of a certain caliber would
      experience under acute Sorathian, Donald Rumsfeld, 'T' word
      techniques. Now if this isn't sharp and clear enough, entertain
      yourself with the movie "Brazil" or "1984"... Entertain yourself
      with the vogue of the seething sub culture of S&M. These are all
      aspects of psychology that the timid are not going to the cognitive
      gym to work out with, why these are appearing. Therefore how do we
      answer and look directly at little issues like the Geneva Convention
      and humanity?

      http://veritas2.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/#i

      "TESTA sold Zyklon in different concentrations. Invoices presented
      to municipal or industrial clients for fumigation of buildings were
      printed with columns headed C, D, E, and F, each denoting a category
      of potency and price. As explained in a letter to Osland, strength E
      was required for the eradication of specially resistant vermin, such
      as cockroaches, or for gassings in wooden barracks. The "normal"
      preparation D was used to exterminate lice, mice, or rats in large,
      well-built structures containing furniture. Human organisms in gas
      chambers were killed with Zyklon B.

      Hilberg notes in a footnote that the same preparation was used for
      the delousing of clothes. 10

      The agent of mass gassing at Auschwitz-Birkenau was Zyklon-B,
      hydrogen cyanide (HCN), and a warning agent impregnated into a solid
      support. According to Kogon the solid support was diatomite and the
      appearance of Zyklon-B was of gray-blue pellets. 11 In the
      instructions for the use of Zyklon B, published by its manufacturer,
      Degesch, three possible solid supports are mentioned: "Wood fibre
      discs, a reddish brown granular mass (diagriess -- Dia gravel) or
      small blue cubes (Erco) are used as carriers." 12

      HCN is explosive at 6% (60,000 ppm.); 18 it is not necessary to
      reach such concentrations in order to murder. In its pure state, HCN
      is very dangerous to transport or to store; the Material Safety Data
      Sheet (MSDS) states:

      HCN kills by binding cytochromes, enzymes important in respiration
      at the cellular level, and preventing them from functioning
      properly. 20 HCN has a slight odor that has been described as being
      like almonds. The odor, however, is very difficult to detect and
      requires training. Zyklon B, accordingly, contained irritants to
      warn of the presence of HCN. The irritants were designed so that one
      irritant would be present sooner than the HCN and that another would
      linger around later. 21

      Zyklon B at Auschwitz-Birkenau was used mainly for two purposes,
      delousing and murder. The eyewitness testimony to murder by poison
      is overwhelming. 22 Pressac reconstructs a gassing that took place
      March 13, 1943:

      That same night, 1,492 women, children, and old people, selected
      from a convoy of 2,000 Jews from the Krakow ghetto, were killed in
      the new crematorium. Six kilos of Zyklon B were poured into the
      stacks that opened into the four grillework columns implanted
      between the pillars that supported the ceiling. Within five minutes,
      all the victims had succumbed. The aeration (8,000 cu m an hour) and
      deaeration system (same strength) were then started up and, after 15
      to 20 minutes, the atmosphere, which had been practically renewed
      every three to four minutes, was sufficiently pure so that members
      of the Sonderkommando could enter the stiflingly hot gas chamber.
      During this first gassing [in the new Krema II gas chamber], the
      Sonderkommandos wore gas masks as a precaution. The bodies were
      untangled and dragged to the goods elevator. Hair was clipped, gold
      teeth pulled out, wedding rings and jewels removed."

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • holderlin66
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 29, 2004
        Dear Andrea;

        Thanks for the Italian Folk essay. I will pick away at it, unless
        someone, hmmmm down under, might translate it into English...hmmm
        wink, wink, nod, nod.

        To deconstruct the I AM we would have to be consious of the workings
        of Lucifer, Ahriman, Soradt, Michael, Christ and the Asura. We know
        that around WWI and WWII, some Initiates knew and what we have to
        deal with is the motive and intentions, injected into the Political
        scheme of the German People or; instead of looking backwards, open
        our eyes currently with what is going on in Amerika. In the 1933
        event, someone was aware of opposing the blood to fight blood. Here
        is a thought. You know the Spear Wound in the balls of the Fisher
        King had to have the same spear of blood of Christ stuck in his
        balls again, to get a cure for the term, "What ails thee?" Christ
        wore the chemistry of the blood of the Jewish people and used this
        blood, which, taken from the developments of Saturn, Sun, Moon to
        Earth evolution, the blood as the bearer of the I AM on Earth, is
        the baby of the ancients and the child of the Logos.

        Blute ist ein ganz besunder sanft, or some such phrasing means that
        I must get over these petty racist ideas that are bandied around by
        idiots who want us to keep thinking low instead of raising the bar.
        Try to really get into what a million souls who had Jewish blood,
        and how the Earth and the Christ, chose the Hebrews, what it really
        means, we come to the wonderful earthy descriptions that Tarjei,
        Frank and I used regarding our Jewish girlfriends and wives.

        There is a quality of warmth in the general rich, dark haired,
        strong Iron content in the blood and if we want to understand some
        aspects of the Italian or even drift over to the Sicilian and the
        dark haired we get a general snapshot of warm family, brothering,
        mothering, and this extended warmth is easily transposable to how I
        feel about the warmth of brotherhood where spirit values arise
        without hypocrisy amongst friends. Instead of a racism, Christ
        raised the warmth and Iron content to a resonating tone in the
        ethers. Hold it, I'm not finished yet...so hang in there.

        Let us look once more at the Sun. The Sun we think has Hydrogen and
        Iron, lots of it. The renegades are isolated with cyanide and the
        gas was Hyrdogen cyanide. A big bunch of that cyanide was swallowed
        when Jupiter was impacted with this stuff. Jupiter has been
        considered a rejected fragment of the Old Sun evolution. But in the
        human being, black hair has strong iron content in the blood and
        blonde and red hair a stronger sulphur content in the blood. Steiner
        wasn't whistling dixie when he examined these amazing insights.

        Cyanide shatters the sheaths that the I AM has built for itself. The
        sheath it wears and has penetrated with its I AM cognitive life, in
        senses, thought, sentient, intellectual and consciousness soul
        faculties. Einstein was a warm guy, but his abstract number thinking
        came from Abraham and Steiner proved how the pagan nature gods were
        reduced, to the brain, and the brain of the Hebrew was no longer
        digesting nature dieties but pulling in the focus to brain bound,
        number, measure and weight. The Hebrew brain filtered out through
        strict religious practice, the Beings and Planetary Beings that the
        Greeks understood, in order to build the brain and abstract thought.
        It is this group that Zarathustra and Buddha agreed to unite in.
        Not finished yet, hold on.

        So, when cyanide shatters the sheath of the I AM vehicle and
        distributes pieces, crumbs off the masters table, the shattered
        fragments of what the Jewish million who were poisoned, as the
        cells, red and white, also suffocated under cyanide, the whole
        equation of Christ Blood and Jewish blood was used as the shattered
        model. The gassed millions had an affinity with what this abstract
        allegorical god, Christ also made of his blood system.

        Now of course not only spys take cyanide but we execute our
        criminals, who have perhaps, infected soul bodies, criminals that
        have had intense instincts and impulses live in them, murder, rape,
        molestation, cannabalism... hosts of astral maggots, these are sent
        over the threshold and fragments of that I AM substance are gathered
        by the very Occult Beings we are talking about.

        But you see in the general basis humanity remains dysfunctional,
        unconscious swiss cheese holes for the playground of beings they
        have never faintly understood exist. Conscious Evil is having a
        field day with our human stupidity and this just shouts out why we
        need to get some education about exactly what world we are living
        in. That is why the gritty reality of the King Lear deconstruction
        of the I AM is a study that ramifies into every aspect of
        consciousness and is verified by a study of the Mystery Dramas of
        the Good. The Good Will brothers and sisters who work for the
        Mastery of the Sheaths of the I AM.

        However lifting the issue of Corporations and Cyanide and what
        Chemistry and what Steiner has revealed regarding the atomic table,
        the Music of the Spheres and the Devachan, we see how Chemistry and
        giant corporations fly under the wire of immense moral reality,
        because of Money and Profit. We blindly refuse to examine the world
        where Chemistry and product is within the horrific efficiency of how
        the Nazis exterminated humans. This was a conscious evil, that once
        the "Final Solution" was put into place...and first of all why the
        Jews? You see we have to grapple with the motives of the Blood that
        Christ wore as a God and a human being. Let us look at Bhopal India.

        "The story began goes back to the 1984 Union Carbide accident in
        Bhopal, India, which released a cloud of methyl isocyanate (MIC),
        hydrogen cyanide, and other toxins. Somewhere between 4000 and 8000
        people died at the time, and victims' advocates estimate that in
        total over 20,000 have died as a result of this largest industrial
        accident ever, with 150,000 suffering continuing injuries and
        medical problems."

        So do the Lower Astral demonic beings, need a quota of fragmented
        human I AM sheath forces to build something with? In that case what
        are they building? People don't have enough brain power to
        understand the film "The Matrix" in relation to Harrison and
        his "Transcendental Universe" or the time frame of Gennadij Bondarew
        work, which is highly, highly, highly conscious and from what years?
        But it is always a Clint Eastwood question. You have to ask
        yourself, are feeling lucky?

        1933 was a core event and around this event we have an epicenter of
        immense social nightmare. Around 1998 our cloning the universe crew,
        and our immensely thoughtless, ethic dysfunctionals start to really,
        really get down to consider "Dolly" and how parts and pieces
        fragments of I AM Sheathness can be reconstructed to manufactured
        specifications. Manufactured Specifications are what we term,
        Genetically Manufactured products, some from Monsanto etc. But these
        Corporations are not monitored with the moral light that we are
        casting on the issues now Andrea. Here on Earth, the lazy, ignorant
        baboons don't have to consider what astral bodies, what etheric
        bodies and what parts and pieces they have ripped from the stars
        will collect around a form. A form that they see with their eyes.

        Think of it. I never, ever, ever hear any of our great ethical
        Anthros connect what Steiner talks about in the Michael
        Letters, "The Finished Work of the Gods". And Elvis and the Gods
        truly have left the building. But Christ came to dwell with humanit
        and Michael handed over his Cosmic Intelligence to a bunch of monkey
        brained, unconscious dumb fish heads, us.

        Moral Intelligence waffles around the very issues and so, indeed
        Andrea, (now I am finishing) Somebody is conscious of this and 1998
        is another epi-center like 1933 but the full preparations for moral
        corruption had to include the Orwellian fear induced by 9/11. Then,
        then the Lodges could get to work, because all the tools and
        ARnooolds Movies, which are all Sorathian themes, are all in place.
        Why shouldn't Arnold the Sorathian prophet and Zell Miller represent
        the GOP? But we are too wishy washy to get the gist of most of this
        and what we really want to do, is pussy foot around. This is not
        what Steiner or Michael or those that were tortured by Phillip the
        Fair were thinking. Nor were those who entered the cyanide chambers
        feeling like they wanted to pussy foot around.

        Andrea wrote:

        "...everytime I come to study the 1933-45 events and especially the
        Shoah It happens to me to think about the puzzling statement made by
        Jesaiah Ben Aharon in a footnote of his "Spiritual Event of XX
        Century" . He states that the Nazi- with no better explanation of
        who among them- for the first time in mankind's History were guilty
        of a "conscious evil". What does it really means?"

        Bradford had commented previously;

        "...Anthro's are not saying that the activity of either Soradt or
        Lucifer or Ahriman is conscious in humanity. Steiner offered the
        ability to get the I AM more deeply rooted... and remains an

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2004

          > and the Jews. It seems to me a very interesting antidote to people
          >> > who accuse others of Anti-Semitism. Andrea, I know you would like
          >> > this essay and would luv to hear your opinion on it. I looked it up
          >> > on the Internet, no joke, it was real. Here it is. It is a very
          >> > interesting ride and gives, not our occult spin, but rather the
          >> > refreshing Intellectual Soul spin on the events that hark back to
          >> > WWI, WWII and what we can gather about the approaching events of
          >> > WWIII. It has some real interesting insights.
          >> >
          >> > http://www.natall.com/free-speech/fs956b.html
          >> >
          >> > Andrea comments after reading.
          >> >
          > My 2cc about it.
          > The speech is one-sided, simplistic,full of falsehoods (In 1916 German was
          > not near to win the war, Italian Army was not at the collapse- Italy was
          > near to be defected in 1918 only-. In 1916 the worldwide military
          > situation
          > was of balance )and it is on the line of the "Zion's Protocols" , The
          > author's basic assumption is racist: : if someone was born "jew" he is
          > bound,, to behave in s certain way. An historian needs eveidences to gain
          > standpoints about matter like these, doesn't it?
          > A further prejudice is that "Jewry" is seen as a giant unique block with
          > no difference inside it.
          > Anyway there are inside the speech some good infos , able to add
          > something
          > to our knowledge about the Zionist issue. Sure we have to have gained
          > in
          > advance the capacity to make useful distinction between "Zionism" and
          > "Jewry:
          > So if we scratch the anti-semitic and rightwing powder over the surface
          > of the speech and we are able to read "Lodges" instead of the overall and
          > meaningless "Jews" (some jewish connection , or to say better, Zionist,
          > can
          > be, as it is, at last a part in the whole picture of the occult
          > conspiracies) and we put it in the Spiritual scientific conceptual
          > framework
          > we have gained a little "brick for the wall".
          > Nothing more, I believe.
          >
          > Andrea

          I missed the original mail and thread so I don't know who sent it. But I
          read the Freedman article and am amazed and very disappointed that anyone on
          this list would take such fascist anti-Semitic crap seriously and pass it
          on. Unless he/she was being ironic: a possibility, I hope so.