Re: Naked wolves

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 3, 2004
      "In this strange tale of Harry Haller three different times he is
      confronted by weird events which are beyond coincidence and into the
      occult."

      Bradford wrote; Three knocks, three warnings, three denials and
      three questions; Three wishes etc..etc.. etc.

      "In Judas we have a man so confounded, betrayed by destiny, that he
      kills his father, marries his mother, was orphaned and abandoned as
      a baby, his innocence robbed against a dire, clairvoyant prediction.
      Judas was abandoned and found sanctuary in the middle of the Last
      Supper, in the middle of the most potent cosmic drama on the Earth.
      This Dirty Harry was the key to begin the transformation of the
      relief of the agony of the burning zone of the Father in the bones
      of Christ. It comes in the form of a Kiss from the Great Sinner. The
      Great Sinner Steiner was unafraid to consider in depth, but we only
      toy with such depth."

      Bradford comments;

      When Tarjei or any of us speak of Clint Eastwood or Paul Newman and
      Dirty Harry, we would have to include a typical JoAnn and Bradford
      love. I assume here, by shere intuition that JoAnn would know and
      appreciate this, and I suspect I am right. But as I said, I just
      throw the pies, I don't make them. Guy Noir, the detective in
      Garrison Keeler's Prarie Home Companion, follows a trend. This trend
      brings us into contact with the Lone Wolf theory in earnest.

      " A real authentic film noir takes itself seriously as an
      existential expression, or point of view about life as a deeply
      personal experience; one in which the hero never quite finds the
      answer to "life's persistent questions" (as in Garrison Keeler's
      radio serial which parodies the noir tradition with the lost
      hero, "Guy Noir"). The uneasiness of noir, as Belton has pointed
      out, reflects a "post-war despair and alienation as a disoriented
      America readjusts to a new social and political reality."

      Bradford continues;

      Bogart and his Detective films, the issue and biography of Judas and
      also Herman Hesse "Stepphenwolf" arise as an inner meditation when
      approaching the lone wolf that overtakes the restless soul of
      humanity. Restlessness is part of the reason why children are given
      medication because of a certain undefined, epidemic level of
      chemical restlessness of soul. It used to be Valium, but
      Restlessness is key to a Wolf meditation and there are reasons why
      humanity is terminally restless. In our Information Liar world,
      uprooted from small towns and swept into media Spin, Restlessness is
      running epidemic, the pace and pulse of this Michael Period is
      forcing souls to move faster toward unknown things. Things that
      Spiritual Science is needed for. Spiritual Science is needed to help
      define some of these unknown things and also to understand how
      Michael Ages, certain Time Periods do go into acceleration. However
      as Anthros we are not up to the task of monitoring and covering our
      own speed.

      The next time someone asks you about Judas, try to explain to them
      that when Christ joined and met up with humanity, one of the things
      most curious about humanity for Christ, was the issue of failed
      idealism. What made humanity restless? Guilt? Sin? What allowed
      humanity to fall away from what Christ knew as the Father's helping
      and transparent spiritual reality? Rick in "Casablanca" comes to
      mind when we think of a restless idealist. How he tries to find
      someplace where his idealism fits amongst misfits is typical of
      Earth. Christ invited Judas into the inner circle because of the
      core karmic reasons of Judas and his restlessness. Bock finds
      Restlessness on Mercury's Day, Wednesday in the house of Lazarus and
      we need to understand how to integrate these occult truths into
      common practice.

      Now what we are doing here is using Spiritual Science and raising up
      what are normally treated as diluted issues stuck in religious
      quagmires and bringing life back into living education. How do you
      become a creative participant in the Michael School? You become a
      creative participant in the Michael School by using Goethean
      observation and tracking Goethean affinities to their lairs. You do
      it and you connect the dots. You raise insights into the intimacy of
      thinking so that everyone can see, even the Sacred depth that
      Steiner is speaking about with his Gospel research is brought closer
      to hand, closer and within reach. You extend insight into reality
      and begin to see culture and Imagination in a new light. Or you just
      plain admit to yourself, you can't really think yet in such wide
      sweeps so lurking is you best option.

      Tarjei was right to look at Dirty Harry. But where does it lead one
      in relation to the nature of the lone wolf? How does it impact
      itself in personalities when the POF of Steiner is studied and
      discussed? Can't we take the cotton wrapping and the clear plastic
      off the furniture that prevents stains from touching the
      contemplation of Sacred Steiner and the Philosophy of Freedom and
      understand the intimacies of Freedom? Apparently not. We reject and
      dismiss everyone with real insights and General Anthroposophy fails
      to integrate Michael Moore or Gore Vidal and how culture reviews and
      clings to the lone wolf anti-hero.

      Part of our failure is due to our failure in understanding what
      motivated Judas to do what he did that night and how we extend our
      depth of understanding to how Judas got the horrific political ball
      rolling, so that reality and the Christ Event would enter into the
      deepest mysteries of matter. The Christ,Innocent of all Karma,
      humanity would now engage the Being of Christ into the very core of
      what Lucifer and Ahriman in us, claims. Judas would engage Cosmic
      Divinity, Freedom and the I AM itself into the political matrix of
      humanity. Lucifer and Ahriman in us, rightfully claims our
      participation with Earth evolution. But Earth is the breeding ground
      and greenhouse for establishing the gift of Christ, the I AM. This
      bloody claim, and crime, through the Judas deed and biography, would
      bring Christ right into the center of our considerations of Matter
      and our Ahrimanic Sciences. One has to get used to finding Anthros
      rather whimpy on some of these stunning issues.

      http://www.webster.edu/~corbetre/personal/reading/hesse-
      steppenwolf.html

      "Harry Haller is a 48 year old loner. Divorced but in a vague
      relationship with a distant girl friend, Harry is some sort of
      author and scholar, but we never really learn of what. He lives in a
      pair of rooms in a middle class home in a German city in the late
      1920s.

      What we do know about Harry is his view of himself as the
      Steppenwolf. Harry sees the world as divided into two basic classes
      of person: the ordinary citizen and himself and a handful like him,
      the steppenwolves of the world. These are people who embrace the
      meaninglessness of life, who then create a world of meaning in the
      pursuit of knowledge, art and a certain view of perfection -- the
      disciplined pursuit of the limited worthy things. On the other hand,
      Harry is quite honest to his own contradictions. He always takes
      rooms in a pleasant bourgeois home and has a great nostalgia for the
      comforts and ease of bourgeois living with which he grew up.
      However, he is convinced he can really take it or leave it, and in
      some sense leaves it since he does provide such a life for himself,
      but lives quietly amidst it, while at the same time being aloof and
      scornful of the very life he enjoys so much.

      These early days of the story are hard days for Harry. He no longer
      has his keen sense of the value of what he is doing, and combined
      with his own developed sense that he and those like him are people
      who know that death is to be chosen when the time is ripe, Harry is
      flirting seriously with suicide.

      "..his first experience with his occult messages come when he is
      given the Treatise On The Steppenwolf by the stranger on the street.
      It is clearly personally about himself. However, he learns in this
      treatise that he isn't really the steppenwolf he paints himself to
      be. Not only are his bourgeois tendencies unmasked to him, but much
      more powerfully, it is revealed to him that he isn't even the
      contradiction of two forces, the steppenwolf and bourgeois culture,
      but he is thousands of personages, flitting back and forth in a
      jumble that boggles the mind.

      Harry arrives at a frustration with life and living and decides it
      is time to commit suicide and end his pain and suffering. He goes
      out wandering on his last day. In the process he comes across a
      funeral and follows it, just to test the experience. Much to his
      surprise he sees the man he believes gave him the treatise on the
      street and he races to catch him. Then he is unsure and asks him but
      the fellow says he has no idea what he could be talking about.
      However, in passing the fellow mentions that he sounds like someone
      who's perhaps been at The Black Eagle. The name seems not to
      register on Harry.

      After the funeral he wanders the streets for hours, planning his
      suicide and death, dreading it and looking forward to it by turns.
      He prepares to return to his room and do the deed with a razor, but
      decides to allow a last meal and drink. He's deep into an unfamiliar
      part of town and turns to the first place he encounters, which, of
      course is The Black Eagle, the second of Harry's strange encounters.

      The Black Eagle is a jazz club, dance hall and bar. He gets a drink
      and meets a very strange woman, Hermine, who knows all there is
      about Harry, about his life, his steppenwolf character, the treatise
      and tells him he needs her and that rather than killing himself he
      should turn him self over to her and obey her every command. He
      agrees and is not even surprised when she tells him that ultimately
      the last command she will give is that he kill her."
    • Tarjei Straume
      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 3, 2004
        At 18:29 03.09.2004, Bradford wrote:

        >Tarjei was right to look at Dirty Harry.

        I only did it because I've been getting a big kick out of Eastwood ever
        since those three legendary Westerns he did in Spain 40 years ago. He's so
        special. Among his many many films, "High Plains Drifter" should be
        mentioned; it has a dark and sinister occultic air to it: A lynch victim
        returning from the dead as an Avenging Angel, smelling whiskey, talking
        dirty and behaving like a jerk, and as always redeemed by his charm and
        some humorous lines that always hit home, and that only he can get away
        with. I've seen other heroic leading tough guys try this kind of humor, and
        it ain't funny. But Eastwood knows how to deliver such witty stupidities,
        and it knocks me off my chair every time. The bad bad good guy who is
        always trusted like a rock by the audiences. A one man army who delivers
        emotional security for an hour and a half.

        "Exactly. Reasonable suspicion. I can go anywhere I please if I have
        reasonable suspicion. Now if I have suspicion a felony's been committed, I
        can just walk right in here any time I feel like it, cause I got this
        badge, I got this gun and I got the love of Jesus right here in my pretty
        green eyes."
        - Clint Eastwood as Shockley in "The Gauntlet".

        Tarjei
        http://uncletaz.com/
      • holderlin66
        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 3, 2004
          http://www.kvoa.com/global/Story.asp?s=2252347

          "George Bush wants to grab terrorists by the throat and not let them
          go to get a better grip.

          From John Kerry, they get a "yes-no-maybe" bowl of mush that can
          only encourage our enemies and confuse our friends.

          I first got to know George Bush when we served as governors
          together. I admire this man. I am moved by the respect he shows the
          first lady, his unabashed love for his parents and his daughters,
          and the fact that he is unashamed of his belief that God is not
          indifferent to America.

          I can identify with someone who has lived that line in Amazing
          Grace, "Was blind, but now I see," and I like the fact that he's the
          same man on Saturday night that he is on Sunday morning.

          He is not a slick talker but he is a straight shooter and, where I
          come from, deeds mean a lot more than words.

          I have knocked on the door of this man's soul and found someone
          home, a God-fearing man with a good heart and a spine of tempered
          steel."

          Bradford comments;

          When Zell claims he "Knocked on the door of this man's soul and
          found someone home, a God-fearing man with a good heart and a spine
          of tempered steel" I would respond that Ahriman's gnarled response
          to the knock at the door greeted the friendly housecall from Zell
          Miller.

          Knocking on the door of someone's soul is a fine line. Now in a
          Clint Eastwood or Dirty Harry frame of reference we must follow the
          racial bigotry of Zell Miller and his Southern Fundamental, hang em
          high on the Tree, and rigid, dogmatic (c)hristian roots that shouted
          a wake up call to the base of GWB and Cheney's voters.

          We talk about Conversion, brainwashing and catharsis and there is
          hardly any better example than the horrific Soul Blindness and anti-
          christian sentiments coming from the Fundamentalism of the Right.
          Here we have a preview of how Germany, en-masse fell under the spell
          of the loud mouthed Hitler. The RNC, as C-Span panned the crowd, I
          could see the hypnotic dullness, and wide eyed reverberation echoing
          in the hollow souls of those wallowing at the RNC. A breeding ground
          of fanaticism and hatred, that moved to senseless, mindless passion
          for the charade and orgie of the Nazi era shimmered in below the
          surface at the RNC.

          If you have a chance to see on C-Span the Zell Miller speech you
          will see for yourself who opened the door and greeted Miller when he
          knocked on the soul of GWB. Miller couldn't tell you who opened the
          door and sneered at Miller. Miller did not say to the public who
          opened that door and shivered and confirmed to Miller the vicious
          darkness of War Mongering bigotry that answered his militant marine
          puppet knock. He didn't tell you the rest of the story. That behind
          this door he saw the nightmare of the vast soul horror of Germany
          and conflicts and destruction that raged through history and
          threatens to raise its ugly, distorted head again, now. He did not
          tell you that the voice that He used to bring his message through
          was the impressive force of will that Hitler was overshadowed by
          whenever he went to the podium.

          But most of all Zell Miller did not tell you that he called all
          those in the hall to pledge their souls to the Ahrimanic beast that
          he still believes represents POWER, Strength, Patriotism,
          Nationalism, greed and Avarice, betrayal, lust and racism. This is
          what humanity still worships. These are not Christians they are
          monsters at the pagan hall of Ahriman and await the Beast to call
          him Christ.

          That beast is not GWB or anyman living, not even Hitler. It is a
          beast, one of the whoremongering beasts that haunt and suck the
          juices out of the humanity of mankind. Zell didn't tell you that
          that has always been his god and has always been what he has
          mistaken as his god when he prayed to Christ. Zell prayers were
          answered. He took to the world stage. And I lived in GA when Zell
          Miller and the Confederate Flag was an issue that raged and still
          rages on in the South. Zell opened the door and walked in and there
          waiting to take in the gleeful adoration of the crowd of the RNC was
          the Roar of Mephisto reverberating in the whole population who
          worship Ahriman instead of Christ as their god. You have a full
          opportunity to observe the tunnel and I will supply you with a
          picture of what Zell Saw when the door opened after Zell knocked.

          Miller did not tell you that as he was welcomed into the steel
          prisons of Abu Ghraib and rejoiced as he heard the screams of the
          tortured, Miller found a brother indeed. Ahriman crept into Miller's
          voice. Miller, as Ahriman, the puppet master, shielded the real
          substance of Dick Cheney and the entire Armageddon infested Neocon
          traitors to humanity under a ceremony of adoration and worship. All
          of this can be heard, felt and understood when you see the impact of
          this sentence. "I have knocked on the door of this man's soul and
          found someone home..."

          You desire to understand human events in the Michael Age we are in.
          You desire to understand how the 21st Century was hijacked or
          pressed onto the conscience of humanity again, as it was pressed
          during WWI and WWII and Korea and VietNam and Cambodia and now Iraq,
          to solve the issue of Cognition and depth of vision that so far only
          Spiritual Science offers humanity. You wonder how could this be
          true? These are all merely Men and weaving in mankind, behind the
          closed doors and bigotry that passes for fundamentalism in Judaism,
          Islam and Christianity, the wild melee and party, the orgie of
          Lucifer and Ahriman continues wildly unseen under the unexplored
          surface of the soul life. It is a great moment to be an eyewitness,
          for otherwise we go into the 21st Century lamed and forgetful.

          I do not know if Kerry or Edwards has the intensity and insight to
          confront these forces. Humanism and nice guys need to be cognitive
          Dirty Harry's to see the THING Zell Miller revealed when he Knocked
          at the Door. Kerry placed himself in this Jesus like Humanistic
          position when he reported the atrocities of Viet Nam and blamed it
          directly on the People in Power who pressed these souls to fight in
          an unjust war based on lies.

          Here we are again and the stakes are high and the beauty of the
          lessons we can learn are rich, if only we remain awake. If we remain
          awake, how can we not explain this to people. How can we, at least,
          not hold what we have witnessed, clearly in our hearts?

          The mirage of WWII has surfaced and returned to an entire lamed soul
          condition that haunted the entire 20th century. If you intend to
          participate in the Michael Age you need to soak up the profound
          display, and lessons that seem to go unlearned from understanding
          the hypnosis and brainwashing that happened in Germany from 1933. So
          here in 2004 the entire Neocon clever and intellectually icy soul
          condition has brought us back to stale, foul and dead thoughts that
          only Ahriman and Lucifer generate in the unreflective soul life of
          humanity. They at least know exactly how important this election is.

          In the School of human cognition we can see, through this RNC vision
          of Zell Miller into the dark optic tunnel where the nightmares of
          the Ahrimanic world billow and rise, Nazi Germany; Orwell's haunting
          nightmare; and "The Handmaid's Tale"; nightmares welling up and
          surfaceing again out of the mouth of Zell Miller.
        • Tarjei Straume
          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 4, 2004
            At 02:42 04.09.2004, Steve wrote:

            >A true Renaissance man captured this fact with his famous painting, The
            >Last Supper, wherein this dreamy look is depicted on the faces of the
            >twelve. Thus, clairvoyance played its part in various ways even prior to
            >the crucifixion, espcially with Simon, and Judas Iscariot. In fact, they
            >represent a kind of polarity in that Simon was the one most deeply
            >initiated into his dreamy state, and quite confused as depicted in the
            >accounts, while Judas' initiation was secured when Jesus said: "go and do
            >what you have to do". The reason is because Judas' initiation constituted
            >a clear clairvoyant remembrance of his former incarnation as Judas
            >Maccabaeus, the destroyer of the Seleucean Dynasty of Alexander; brought
            >down with two maccabeean hammer blows in order to restore the
            >blood-stained temple to Jerusalem. Thus, his role as the Betrayer with a
            >Kiss was a natural. As well, the other disciples who had also been Maccabees.

            Thanks for a great post, Steve. The topic of Judas was discussed in a
            fascinating thread back in February/March by Bradford, Dottie, and Mike:

            http://www.uncletaz.com/at/febmar04/starsbeamdott.html

            And musing about musicals these last few days, I'm also reminded that
            "Jesus Christ Superstar" could also be called The Gospel According to Judas
            Iscariot. The success or failure of a production of this musical depends
            primarily upon a strong Judas. The rest of the cast only needs to sing on key.

            SUPERSTAR

            Tell me what you think about your friends at the top.
            Who'd you think besides yourself's the pick of the crop?
            Buddha, was he where it's at? Is he where you are?
            Could Mohammed move a mountain, or was that just PR?
            Did you mean to die like that? Was that a mistake, or
            Did you know your messy death would be a record breaker?
            Don't you get me wrong.
            I only want to know.

            DAMNED FOR ALL TIME/BLOOD MONEY

            JUDAS

            Now if I help you, it matters that you see
            These sordid kinda things are coming hard to me.
            It's taken me some time to work out what to do.
            I weighed the whole thing out before I came to you.
            I have no thought at all about my own reward.
            I really didn't come here of my own accord.
            Just don't say I'm ... damned for all time.
            I came because I had to; I'm the one who saw.
            Jesus can't control it like he did before.
            And furthermore I know that Jesus thinks so too.
            Jesus wouldn't mind that I was here with you.
            I have no thought at all about my own reward.
            I really didn't come here of my own accord.
            Just don't say I'm ... damned for all time.
            Annas, you're a friend, a worldly man and wise.
            Caiaphas, my friend, I know you sympathise.
            Why are we the prophets? Why are we the ones
            Who see the sad solution - know what must be done?
            I have no thought at all about my own reward.
            I really didn't come here of my own accord.
            Just don't say I'm damned for all time.

            ANNAS

            Cut the protesting, forget the excuses.
            We want information. Get up of the floor.

            CAIAPHAS

            We have the papers we need to arrest him.
            You know his movements. We know the law.

            ANNAS

            Your help in this matter won't go unrewarded.

            CAIAPHAS

            We'll pay you in silver, cash on the nail.
            We just need to know where the soldiers can find him.

            ANNAS

            With no crowd around him.

            CAIAPHAS

            Then we can't fail.

            JUDAS

            I don't want your blood money!

            CAIAPHAS

            Oh, that doesn't matter, our expenses are good.

            JUDAS

            I don't need your blood money!

            ANNAS

            But you might as well take it. We think that you should.

            CAIAPHAS

            Think of the things you could do with that money,
            Choose any charity - give to the poor.
            We've noted your motives.
            We've noted your feelings.
            This isn't blood money - it's a ...

            ANNAS

            A fee.

            CAIAPHAS

            A fee nothing more.

            JUDAS

            On Thursday night you'll find him where you want him.
            Far from the crowds, in the Garden of Gethsemane.

            CHOIR

            Well done Judas. Good old Judas.

            - Jesus Christ Superstar
            Music: Andrew Lloyd Webber
            Lyrics: Tim Rice
            Conception: Tim O'Horgan

            Tarjei
            http://uncletaz.com/
          • lightsearcher1
            Message 5 of 25 , Sep 4, 2004
              You people are literally and
              morally inverted.

              In your livid, frothing,
              raving, confused fifth-column
              shrieks about Sen. Zell Miller,
              calling him Hitler, you say nothing
              about 156 children MURDERED -- and a
              total of three hundred and twenty
              three human beings killed -- by that
              sublime and transcendental Religion
              of Peace (TM).

              Your hierarchy of values might be
              somehow changed if your own little boy
              or girl was ended in this way -- oh,
              I withdraw that -- you'd be thoroughly
              unchanged -- just as absolutely
              wacked-out as you are now.

              . . . . . . . . .

              http://makeashorterlink.com/?D58D23739

              The same as:

              http://www.logicandsanity.com/archives/2004/09/school_seized_i_1.html

              . . . . . . . . .

              As the guy at link #2 says in his
              short final paragraph:

              http://makeashorterlink.com/?C6BD52739

              http://www.beakerscorner.net/archives/000979.html

              = = = = = = = = = = = =

              Another observation from me:

              You had to EAT, STIFLE and meekly
              SWALLOW, nay HIDE SURREPTITIOUSLY your
              bitterness, your hatred of your country
              when SEPTEMBER 11 came along -- and then
              like a pent-up, repressed VOLCANO, all
              your insane wack-ism has exploded like
              mental basket cases with the lids
              blow off.

              KA-FRIGGING-BOOOOOOMMMMMMMM ! ! ! !

              http://makeashorterlink.com/?J31E42739

              http://la4israel.org/images2004a/JFK-Remix/quiet.jpg

              . . . . . . . . . . .

              * * * THIS JUST IN (YESTERDAY):
              Bush over SKERRY by 11 POINTS

              http://makeashorterlink.com/?P3ED15739

              http://la4israel.org/images2004a/JFK-Remix/feminists-never-
              question.jpg

              . . . . . . . . . . .

              http://makeashorterlink.com/?D2DD35739

              http://la4israel.org/images2004a/JFK-Remix/here-comes-america.jpg

              . . . . . . . . . . .

              http://makeashorterlink.com/?A4FD24739

              http://la4israel.org/images2004a/JFK-Remix/michael-moore-traitor.jpg

              . . . . . . . .

              http://makeashorterlink.com/?N10E26739

              http://la4israel.org/images2004a/JFK-Remix/shove-it-teresa.jpg

              . . . . . . . . .
            • Tarjei Straume
              Message 6 of 25 , Sep 4, 2004
                At 05:48 05.09.2004, lightsearcher1 wrote:

                >You people are literally and morally inverted.

                Who are "you people" ?

                Tarjei
              • Mike Helsher
                Message 7 of 25 , Sep 4, 2004

                  Br Ron opines:

                  You people are literally and
                  morally inverted.
                  Mike:

                  Brother Ron, if you want to live in the "kill-em all let God sort-em out mind-set, that's fine with me. Maybe you'd be better off doing your Patriotic duty on some busy street corner, with a big flag, yelling at stupid people. You could wave the flag and say something like: "show some pride." Mho knows, your moralistic attitude might rub off, and you might even change someone's mind, and gain a following.

                  BR.RON:

                  In your livid, frothing,
                  raving, confused fifth-column
                  shrieks about Sen. Zell Miller,
                  calling him Hitler, you say nothing
                  about 156 children MURDERED -- and a
                  total of three hundred and twenty
                  three human beings killed -- by that
                  sublime and transcendental Religion
                  of Peace (TM).

                  Your hierarchy of values might be
                  somehow changed if your own little boy
                  or girl was ended in this way -- oh,
                  I withdraw that -- you'd be thoroughly
                  unchanged -- just as absolutely
                  wacked-out as you are now.

                  . . . . . . . .

                  http://makeashorterlink.com/?D58D23739

                  The same as:

                  http://www.logicandsanity.com/archives/2004/09/school_seized_i_1.html

                  Mike:

                  Hey, Maybe we should kill all the sick fucks that do sick shit like this. Don't you think? Lets just fuckin exterminate-em all. I'm sure Steiner would agree. Hell I bet he'd be right in there with an AK blasting heads like in Aliens verses Predator.

                  This sick stuff that happened to all those people and kids is absolutely disgusting, and very worthy of retaliation. Yes we still live in a "sick sad world" and some of us might need to deal directly with this kind of sick shit. But some of us might need to think about the root causes of such militant ignorance, and act so as to not perpetuate this kind of lunacy. A good start, which probably has happened to a degree, since 9-11, would be to stop selling and funding these king of groups like we did with Bin Laden, and the contras, who massacred people and children in a very similar fashion, with weapons sold to General Secore (sp?) and good ole Ollie and the gang that opened an off shore corporation that sold the weapons to the contras at great profits. And the contras bought the weapons with our (US taxpayer) money.

                  form the site above:
                  Typical of the distortions is Clarridge's argument that the contra war was justified because the Sandinistas were responsible for burning down Salvadoran villages and killing Salvadoran children. In fact, it was the U.S.-backed Salvadoran military that carried out those scorched-earth campaigns and the slaughter of thousands of Salvadoran civilians with suspected leftist sympathies.

                  In December 1981, for example, the U.S.-trained Atlacatl Battalion swept through northeast El Salvador. Around the town of El Mozote, the troops rounded up about 800 unarmed peasants of all ages. The Atlacatl soldiers first massacred the men, then the women and finally the children, some of whom were bludgeoned and then burned alive.

                  But I think you really blew it, Br Ron, with all the hilarious propaganda pictures that followed.

                  Mike (Fishercat) Helsher