Dante

  • Goffredo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      When Dante and Virgilio are about to enter Hell, their passage is blocked by the three headed monster Cerberus. The solution consists in feeding him with dirt. Similarly, I think that there are real enemies around. Their task is to slow down or even reverse  the development of faculties that are blossoming in many souls. Unfortunately, many individuals do the monster's bidding and turn themselves into barking dogs believing that they are doing something good. Perhaps this is why some excellent authors are unable to find a publishing house and a world wide distributor to make their work widely known. I believe that R.S. meant that bad works, be they books, movies, news etc are inspired by Ahriman and are therefore supported so long as there is some useful value in fostering paranoia and mistrust.
            .   Let's hope that the dogs and wolves in sheep's clothes are promptly discovered by  inspiration and intuition so that they can then be given dirt to eat
      Goffredo

      .