R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Conspiracy poems

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      without proof, especially on the internet, where anything goes, is safe
      > at his keyboard, nothing can happen to him, he can say what he wants
      > with impunity, whether it's true or a lie. This is, imo, cowardice.
      > Other screwball theories going around are that the whole twin tower
      > disaster was either a fraud (the commerical planes didn't crash into the
      > TTs, and/or its was a set up by the CIA and/or Mossad).

      Uh.
      Hey people hve a look at this: (among other 118986 other different evidences
      that, obviously, the Conspiracy-nuts-complex obsessed call "shit", pro sit,
      what can I do about it ?)

      www.nexusitalia.com/pentagon121.swf

      Have a good time

      Andrea