  • Mike Helsher
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      A while back, on the critics list, I lost my cool and flamed Abd, for what I saw as his orthodox preaching toward my writing on that list.

      Looking back I find it interesting that Sharon Lombarb would Make the following reply:

      on 7/22/04 5:42 AM, Mike Helsher wrote:

      > ~~~And who
      the fuck decides what those limits are for me? You maybe?
      <snip>
      > That's a crock of shit man. Mainly because you are implying that your
      idea
      > of responsibility should have merit to me - As of right now, it
      doesn't.
      <snip>
      > ~~~Fuck you again! Responsibility for what?
      Not agreeing with your seemingly
      > more well informed opinion. Or not
      expressing my ideas in a way that rubs
      > with the way that you express
      yours? try this one on for your self:
      <snip>
      > ~~~I'd say that
      you've been doing allot of supposing about what
      > Anthroposophy
      is.
      <snip>
      > ~~~Now your really blowing it. Does the term
      *subtle* or
      > *passive-aggressive* have any meaning to you? Or do you just
      like sucking up
      > to a kindred intellect?
      <snip
      > ~~~You say
      "counterattack" above. Does the idea of "truth and wisdom" mean
      > that we
      sit on our asses and let some ignorant intellectual espouse about

      something that he really only knows what he wants to know about.
      <snip>
      > Fuck that!
      > Some do listen, some ignore
      it, some see it and hope some idiot doesn't
      > interpret it like that, and
      maybe do there best to see that people don't.
      <snip>

      ~~~It's nice to have an interest in something that you really don't know

      anything about, isn't it?

      Sharon: The other day when Servant of the Merciful suggested that he thought
      he had some tips for reform in Anthroposophy I chuckled to myself and
      withheld comments thinking, "he might just be what Anthroposophy needs". But
      now I'm brought back to reality, so good luck Abd, a Muslim reforming
      Anthroposophy? Fat chance, Eugene Schwartz, an Anthroposophist, got fired
      for trying to be open.

      Mike today: This is a classic example of how RS is repeatedly framed on that list, and here it is done to me. There are allot of strong "Buzz words" and sentences that I used to get my opinion across, and they are cherry picked and lumped together to create a picture that is most likely soothing to those who are interested in keeping up a slanderous attitude, and association smear tactics toward RS and the Myth of racism derived from Logical interpretations of his written words.

      Sharon:
      Hmmmm, if I were a prospective parent I'd frown upon Mike's language. I
      certainly expect more restraint from a spiritual person traveling a
      spiritual path.

      Mike today again: And here is a typical stereo-type of what it means to be a "spiritual person traveling a spiritual path."

      "tweet tweet....what a lovely bird I am"

      Mike