Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Here there be dragons

  • Gisele
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 1, 2004

      Selby Anderson <schachlied@...> wrote:
      Dear Gisele:

      Actually, PatriotLad is not a member of this group. I had done a web search for Nostradamus II.28 and found the following site where he tries to connect it to the death of Princess Diana:
      The insight came to me in the summer of 1982 when I was an actor in the outdoor theater near Galveston and was reading Schirer's account of Gandhi. I'd like to get my hands on that book again, because the journalist's account of Gandhi's tempermental side is important for the third line of the quatrain to ring true.

      ~~~~Ah, hi Selby; I am a Nostradamus nut myself, but only at times - and I don't have the time now to follow this up, but perhaps later....

      Regarding the Dulce Book's reports of a joint alien-human base underground in New Mexico, I am intrigued and indeed more persuaded than not.

      ~~~~Yes, well, so am I.

      I have heard that the Brazillian army tried unsuccessfully to track a tunnel to its point of origin, giving up after 50 miles or so.

      I've gone down the rabbit hole researching this one tonight. It really does get curiouser and curiouser. Here is the deepest lode I've struck, which will interest all conspiracy historians:

      Campus Crusade for Cthulhu   [You've gotta love this title!]
      If you're ready for it . . . The subterranean serpent race has enlisted the secret rulers in a Faustian bargain. I paste:

      ~~~~Yes, I have been ready for years. The "Protocols of Zion" come to mind. Have you read it? Just substitute the denomination 'jewish' and 'gentiles' with 'reptilians' and 'humans' and there you have it, the whole agenda laid out as far as before WWI...
      Thanks for all the information and links!
      Take care
      Gisele