Re: 404 Error message

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2004
      Stephen Hale wrote:

      "When Truman said this he was making a concrete reference to the new
      design that had been installed on the back of the dollar bill in
      1933, and its 'real' meaning. The bombs dropped on Japan to end
      WWII, in spite of Japan's twice-offered request to surrender, were
      mandated by the Manhattan project in support of stealing the
      upcoming incarnation of Ahriman from Japan. The U.S. now has
      possession of the ahrimanic incarnation. The bombs occurred at the
      mid-point between 1898 and 1998, the period that comprises the six-
      sixth of Soradt's path to his third incarnation in 1998."

      All hail brother Stephen;

      Now, as a brother, following your line of research, please unfurl
      and break down, if you can some initmate historical rhythm patterns
      that you see connected.

      Most of us have added 666 or multiplied it times 3. 1898 doesn't
      come up yet in my studies exactly. But I'm a little dense. I would
      love to see your take on it. Please say more!

      Bradford