R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Scaligero

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004

      From: Goffredo
      Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 7:43 AM
      Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Scaligero

      To our group, Valentina Brunetti, Andrea
          It's a real pity that Scaligero's writings haven't been translated into English. The same difficulty was encountered by Gennadi Bondarev's "The crisis of Civilization". It seems that he had to leave the Goetheanum' executive because he was accused of being an anti Semite. He wasn't so; but he had written a lot about Free Masonry and Secret Societies. "The crisis of Civilization"  was written in Russian and translated into German and published. There is an English version available in Xerox form from a book store in England.  There is an excerpt of it in the following site:

      http://www.eleggua.com/spirit.html

      To Andrea & Valentina
      Thank you.
      I heard about Mimma when I was in Trieste and often talked with Renata née Damiani in the 1980s.  Renata was the one who managed to have an article printed in "Il Piccolo di Trieste" about Scaligero on his death. She often went to Rome to listen to  Scaligero and Mimma.  Unfortunately, I lost her address and would like you to send her my e-mail address in case you know her.

       At this moment I have no infos about her. I'll try to get them the nexy days.

      Ad majora

      Andrea

      Goffredo@...

      Cheers