R: R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Scaligero

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004

      Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 10:18 PM
      Subject: Re: R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Scaligero

      > Hello VALENTINA,

      I'm not Valentina, like sometimes it happens to me to repeat. I'm Andrea.
      Vale, who kindly hosts mee on his e-mail box is my wife.

      > Tuesday, August 31, 2004, 7:33:43 PM, you wrote:
      >
      > VB> For those unable to read Italian, here I add some info about
      > VB> Massimo, having been myself among his students between 1972 and
      > VB> 1980.
      > VB> Pro sit
      >
      > I am not among those who blame Steiner and Anthroposophy to be nazi,
      > but I know that Scaligero is well-known in nazi movement for its
      > Sacred Fascism conception, and for his cooperation with Mussolini.

      As I have been posting yesterday Scaligero met Steiner's Anthropos-Sophia
      after a long spiritual journey in his twenties and thirities. During such
      an inner trip it happens to him to get nera to Evola's path of Traditional
      Esotericism that, from the end of 20s onwards seemed to have some
      "penchànt" witrh the right-wing conception of "Konservative Revolution" and
      movements like this, all close to Fascist and Nazi movements. As soon as
      he was meeting t Steiner's work (1941-44) Scaligero began to get out at
      all from such a closeness .
      After WWII he became an "orienteer" for so many people and among them there
      were also some right-wing involved souls that were often driven from
      Massimo's teachings to come to terms with every kind of political oriented
      issue in order to re-build their lives as Michael's School disciples.
      These facts are able enough to explain the above claims of a Massimo's
      "nazi" attitude that is millions light years away from his teachings, his
      spiritual path and his own inner experiences.
      Everyone is able to get such an experience: there are 28 books at
      disposal to do it.
      Moreover "The Light" has been translated in English during Summer 2003.

      Ad majora

      Andrea

      Now