to Myaso

  • Goffredo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2004
      Hello Myaso,
          You are one of those few among us who probably can read and understand Russian. Perhaps you'll find the original version of Gennadi Bondarev's "The Crisis of Civilization" quite illuminating particularly about some schemes used by some interested circles to create enmity among the people.. This is happening in many countries, not only in Russia.
      Those pro Nazi youths as well as other groups in Moscow are being manipulated to divide and rule the Russian People
      Scaligero was once accused of being an anti Semite and a pro Nazi, perhaps because in 1944 he helped two German anthroposophists escape from Rome and for that he was imprisoned by the Americans for 6 months. .
       To read an extract from  Bondarev's writings, see

      http://www.eleggua.com/spirit.html

      Goffredo

    • Myaso
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
        Hello Goffredo,

        Wednesday, September 1, 2004, 9:39:13 AM, you wrote:

        G> Hello Myaso,
        G>     You are one of those few among us who probably can read
        G> andunderstand Russian. Perhaps you'll find the original version of
        G> GennadiBondarev's "The Crisis of Civilization" quite illuminating
        G> particularlyabout some schemes used by some interested circles to
        G> create enmityamong the people.. This is happening in many
        G> countries, not only inRussia.

        It is interesting, probably, but search in either Google, or
        Yandex/Aport (russian search sites) gave 0 search results on Gennadij
        Bondarew written in Russian....
        Maybe we should take it as another sign of what you are talking about.
        So, Goffredo, if you have any russian texts of him - you are welcome.
        I just read in english "Good and Evil" Chapter XX of "The Crisis of
        Civilization", and I am intrigued.
        Thanks.

        Best regards,
        Myaso mailto:mzyaso@...