WC Extra!

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2003

      This is good. DD has lost it. Not only does he misspell my name in this fresh post of his, but he makes me webmaster for Sune's website in Sweden! He repeats his error repeatedly throughout his message!

      I tell you, these guys can't even tie their own shoes!

      http://makeashorterlink.com/?B20B42FC6

      And heeeeeeeere's the QUOTE:

      [Percedol]
      The one to be irritated here seems to be DD.

      [DD]
      You got that right!

      -Dan Dugan

      Percedol, if you're reading this, don't waste your time in that dump. Come over here, it's a lot more fun.

      Tarjei
      http://uncletaz.com/