WC Quote of the Day

  • Tarjei Straume
    Message 1 of 68 , Dec 14, 2003
      Maybe we should start a tradition here like "WC Quote of the Day." I picked
      up a couple of pearls by DD from his message to Jacob:

      About shit and scholarship:

      "I don't owe you shit, Jacob. This is a discussion list, not a scholarly
      journal. Peter Staudenmaier is a scholar with the patience of a saint. I'm
      neither scholar nor saint." - Dan Dugan

      About hostility:

      "I think a little hostility is quite in order when busting a system of
      institutionalized racism." - Dan Dugan

      Cheers,

      Tarjei
      http://uncletaz.com/
    • Tarjei Straume
      Message 68 of 68 , Feb 20, 2004
        "Seriously, Watchman Fellowship is an recognized authority on cults and new
        religious movements from the perspective of Protestant Christianity."

        - John W. Morehead, 13 Jan 2000

        Tarjei
        http://uncletaz.com/