Re: Astrology on Bush and Kerry

  • Gisele
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2004

      ~~~Hey Kay, I had such fun reading your charts interpretations! Well done!
      Gisele

      TONGUE-TWISTED BUSH IS BENT ON SELF-HARM

      The Independent - Friday 6 August 2004

      Even by the previous standards of Bushisms, this was one for the ages.
      Signing into law a new $417bn (£229bn) defence spending bill, the famously tongue-twisted 43rd President of the United States solemnly declared yesterday that his administration "will never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people".
      The gaffe came as President George Bush was warming to his favourite theme of the terrorist threat faced by the US.
      "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we," he said.
      "They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
      Steeled doubtless by long experience of oratorical mis-steps by the President, the audience of senior military commanders and the Pentagon's civilian leadership gave no outward reaction.