Holderlin, Schelling, and Hegel

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2004
      Patrick wrote;

      I just read that Holderlin, Schelling, and Hegel were room mates in
      college.
      Can you imagine the conversations over coffee and torte? My God,
      to be a
      fly on the wall...

      Patrick

      Hey Patrick;

      "Holderlin trained to be minister and graduated from Tubingen with
      his Karmic bro's Hegel and Schelling. They had a saying, an intimate
      fraternity code, which revealed the bond of spiritual destiny
      between them. Holderlin had the phrase of his true karmic brothers
      written in large Greek letters on the wall above his desk, the
      pantheistic One and All (Hen kai pan) had been their university
      battle cry.

      In this early unity with Schelling, and Hegel, Holderlin found two
      spirits whom he had known before his incarnation as Holderlin. This
      life bond is not always known consciously but when we reach for our
      true identity above familial relations, it arises from those who can
      see our spirits. Hegel, Schelling and Holderlin were destined to
      make an impact on German culture and human history and this was
      partly the constellation that Holderlin reached for when he sought
      his incarnation as Holderlin."