RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Astrological analysis to Bush Victory 2004

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
      So, you are saying that the gods may initiate a terrorist attack so Bush can
      remain in office? And I thought...it's a multiple ending mystery novel,
      form your own! Talk about cosmic spin...God help us.

      Patrick

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
        At 01:36 05.08.2004, Patrick wrote:

        >So, you are saying that the gods may initiate a terrorist attack so Bush
        >can remain in office?

        This is fascinating. Many years ago I watched a TV documentary about the
        encroaching abridgement of free thought and speech in Baptist and other
        mainstream church communities in America. The Religious Right was taking
        over, bringing about a witch hunt against liberal and unorthodox
        theological thinkers. This power elite, consisting of TV preachers and the
        like, was analyzed and discussed, and there was a lady who summed up the
        psychology of it all very well. She said that the power these people were
        wielding was based upon fear and longing for certainty and security:

        IF YOU GO ALONG WITH OUR PROGRAM AND SAY AMEN, WHATEVER YOU'RE AFRAID OF
        WON'T GET YOU.

        That's it. And it's played to the hilt these days, not only on the
        religious, but also on the political arena. Whatever you're afraid of won't
        get you if you trust GWB and his deputies. It's reminiscent of George
        Gordon Liddy's fears of what would have happened if Nixon had lost his
        reelection in 1972. The flower children and the sissies and pinkypants and
        commies and peaceniks would destroy the Empire and the Will to Power, and
        the Democrats were the puppets of Moscow with Soviet sleepers in their
        lair. So everything you were afaraid of would get you if Nixon lost his
        reelection. This was the motive behind the Watergate break-in. And to make
        his point, Liddy invited the entire White House staff to watch the Nazi
        propaganda film "Triumph of the Will."

        The appeal to astrology in connection with GWB and the election is also
        strongly reminiscent of Hitler's obsession with astrology and Nostradamus.
        Why can't our resident Neocons cite a verse by Nostradamus which points to
        GWB saving the world from pinkypants perdition?

        Don't worry; pinkypants peacenik suicide bombers won't get you if you love
        and trust GWB.

        "O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the
        loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose.
        But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished.
        He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother." - George
        Orwell, "Nineteen Eighty-Four" (the end).

        Tarjei
        http://uncletaz.com/
      • Gisele
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6, 2004

          Tarjei Straume <cyberuncle@...> wrote:

          The appeal to astrology in connection with GWB and the election is also
          strongly reminiscent of Hitler's obsession with astrology and Nostradamus.
          Why can't our resident Neocons cite a verse by Nostradamus which points to
          GWB saving the world from pinkypants perdition?

          ~~~~Ask and you will be given sweet Taz!

          Quatraine I 57

          "Par grand discord la trombe tremblera / Accord rompu dressant la teste au ciel / Bouche sanglante dans le sang nagera /       Au sol la face ointe de laict & miel"

          {The trumpet will shake by great opposition / Broken agreement raising the head to the sky / Bloody Bush will swim in blood /             The milk & honey ointed face on the ground}

          Interpretation: Kerry's great opposition will sound its trumpets loud / Bush's alliance will be broken looking to the sky for unlickely terrorists / the rivers of blood caused by bloody Bush will overwhelm him/sweep him away / his mouth biting the dust (once the waters/blood have withdrawn) - please note:

          milk & honey ointed face not only refers to the cocooned upbringing of Georgie, it was also a practice to anoint with milk & honey the faces of kings before being crowned. So, if it is the anointed face falling to the ground, it can only be that of king Bush, ain it?

          Gisele

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 6, 2004

            Quatraine I 57

            "Par grand discord la trombe tremblera / Accord rompu dressant la teste au ciel / Bouche sanglante dans le sang nagera /       Au sol la face ointe de laict & miel"

            cela me met l'eau à la bouche.

            Francois