Remarkable

  • gaelman58
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2004
      Kudos for lightsearcher...laying personal credibility on the line by
      making an uneqivocal prediction.
    • holderlin66
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2004
        OSLO, Norway (AP) - A knife-wielding man ran through a streetcar in
        Norway's capital and lashed out randomly at passengers, killing one
        person and wounding seven others, officials said Wednesday.
        Two passengers remained in critical condition, as police fanned out
        Wednesday across Oslo in search of the suspect.

        "We believe there is a fair chance we will find this man before too
        long," Oslo Police Cmdr. Johan Gundersen told the ANB news agency.

        The car was passing through the city's center Tuesday afternoon when
        a man boarded it and ran through two carriages, stabbing passengers
        randomly, witnesses said.

        He jumped out of the slow-moving tram and carjacked a nearby
        vehicle.

        A 23-year-old passenger died. Two of the passengers, a 37-year-old
        woman and a 55-year-old man, remained in critical condition.

        An 8-inch knife used in the attack was found a mile from the crime
        scene.