Astrological analysis to Bush Victory 2004

  • lightsearcher1
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2004
      If you will go to the
      FILES category and take
      a look at the two charts
      for the actual birth moments
      of the Bush Campaign
      and the Kerry Campaign
      (Campaigns2004.jpg) --
      you will see that these
      two charts testify thoroughly
      to Bush's SECOND victory.

      Background:

      The two charts are cast to match
      the exact moment of official
      receipt of the filing papers at
      the election commission -- The
      papers are officially time-stamped,
      giving an exact moment in time.

      The chart of the two that really matters is
      the Bush Campaign filing chart, because once
      this chart speaks to you, that's the end of it.

      But we'll comment on both...

      By horary analysis, the "full and complete end
      of the matter" is given and indicated by the
      fourth house.

      You can cut through all the smoke by attending
      to this one specific characteristic (House 4)
      of each chart.

      The Libra ruler of the fourth ("end of
      the matter") house in the Bush chart
      is VENUS -- sitting powerfully in the
      TENTH house of Leadership at the top
      of the chart AND this Venus is powerful
      and at home in its own sign TAURUS.

      IMPORTANT: In the Kerry natal/birth
      chart -- not shown here -- Kerry has
      the illusion-filled planet NEPTUNE
      sitting absolutely upon his Leadership
      Midheaven.

      This if FULL testimony to Kerry's willingness
      to WANT reality to be what he DESIRES
      it to be, and not what it really is.

      (Swift boat experience, his voting
      record, etc. -- The coming weeks will
      reveal the full truth of Kerry's
      Swift boat days.)

      And sure enough, take a look:

      The Bush campaign chart has "Kerry NEPTUNE"
      in the Bush campaign's 7th house of the
      opponent (Kerry)! -- And with MARS sitting
      there, too, I would think Kerry's campaign
      will show martial and angry frustration with
      the truths that will be revealed despite
      Kerry's willful illusion, lying and dissembling.

      . . . . . . . . . . .

      NOW LOOK AT THE KERRY CAMPAIGN CHART:

      The VIRGO ruler of the "end of the matter"
      for the Kerry chart is sitting absolutely
      exactly on the descendant/doorway to the
      house of the OPPONENT of the Kerry campaign
      which is BUSH.

      This tells us that the "end of the matter"
      for the Kerry Campaign goes toward his opponent.

      Also see the MOON at this same location !!!

      This says that the PUBLIC MOOD moves toward
      Kerry's sole competitor. -- And the fact that
      explosive PLUTO is standing there, too, might
      give an indication that TERRORISM might be part
      of the blend that moves the public to BUSH.

      And a subsidiary confirming item is this:

      The Kerry campaign Ascendant ruler is Mercury,
      and this Mercury is transferred all the way
      from the domain of Kerry (1st house) and over
      to the home of the opponent -- Either this means
      Kerry will be in Bush's face OR that the
      Kerry campaign loses its limelight to Bush.

      . . . . . . . . . . .

      In addition, the Bush campaign ascendant ruler
      SUN sits at the doorway of the most fortunate
      ELEVENTH house. -- This alone would almost
      guarantee success, but you also have JUPITER
      guarding the first house in a benificent way.

      Sure, Jupiter squares retrograde Mercury
      showing more testimony Bush will have little
      skill whatsoever -- as he always has -- giving
      external verbal articulation to his ideas --
      but these charts seem to say that will not
      matter a bit to the reality "on the ground."

      For Kerry, oppressive frustrations will occur
      from the SATURN that sits heavy inside his
      campaign's first house -- and the fact that
      Saturn opposes a MERCURY coming to perfect
      opposition also shows he, too, will meet
      obstacles getting his messages across -- or
      making his illusions stick.
    • Patrick
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
        So, you are saying that the gods may initiate a terrorist attack so Bush can
        remain in office? And I thought...it's a multiple ending mystery novel,
        form your own! Talk about cosmic spin...God help us.

        Patrick

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Tarjei Straume
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2004
          At 01:36 05.08.2004, Patrick wrote:

          >So, you are saying that the gods may initiate a terrorist attack so Bush
          >can remain in office?

          This is fascinating. Many years ago I watched a TV documentary about the
          encroaching abridgement of free thought and speech in Baptist and other
          mainstream church communities in America. The Religious Right was taking
          over, bringing about a witch hunt against liberal and unorthodox
          theological thinkers. This power elite, consisting of TV preachers and the
          like, was analyzed and discussed, and there was a lady who summed up the
          psychology of it all very well. She said that the power these people were
          wielding was based upon fear and longing for certainty and security:

          IF YOU GO ALONG WITH OUR PROGRAM AND SAY AMEN, WHATEVER YOU'RE AFRAID OF
          WON'T GET YOU.

          That's it. And it's played to the hilt these days, not only on the
          religious, but also on the political arena. Whatever you're afraid of won't
          get you if you trust GWB and his deputies. It's reminiscent of George
          Gordon Liddy's fears of what would have happened if Nixon had lost his
          reelection in 1972. The flower children and the sissies and pinkypants and
          commies and peaceniks would destroy the Empire and the Will to Power, and
          the Democrats were the puppets of Moscow with Soviet sleepers in their
          lair. So everything you were afaraid of would get you if Nixon lost his
          reelection. This was the motive behind the Watergate break-in. And to make
          his point, Liddy invited the entire White House staff to watch the Nazi
          propaganda film "Triumph of the Will."

          The appeal to astrology in connection with GWB and the election is also
          strongly reminiscent of Hitler's obsession with astrology and Nostradamus.
          Why can't our resident Neocons cite a verse by Nostradamus which points to
          GWB saving the world from pinkypants perdition?

          Don't worry; pinkypants peacenik suicide bombers won't get you if you love
          and trust GWB.

          "O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the
          loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose.
          But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished.
          He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother." - George
          Orwell, "Nineteen Eighty-Four" (the end).

          Tarjei
          http://uncletaz.com/
        • Gisele
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 6, 2004

            Tarjei Straume <cyberuncle@...> wrote:

            The appeal to astrology in connection with GWB and the election is also
            strongly reminiscent of Hitler's obsession with astrology and Nostradamus.
            Why can't our resident Neocons cite a verse by Nostradamus which points to
            GWB saving the world from pinkypants perdition?

            ~~~~Ask and you will be given sweet Taz!

            Quatraine I 57

            "Par grand discord la trombe tremblera / Accord rompu dressant la teste au ciel / Bouche sanglante dans le sang nagera /       Au sol la face ointe de laict & miel"

            {The trumpet will shake by great opposition / Broken agreement raising the head to the sky / Bloody Bush will swim in blood /             The milk & honey ointed face on the ground}

            Interpretation: Kerry's great opposition will sound its trumpets loud / Bush's alliance will be broken looking to the sky for unlickely terrorists / the rivers of blood caused by bloody Bush will overwhelm him/sweep him away / his mouth biting the dust (once the waters/blood have withdrawn) - please note:

            milk & honey ointed face not only refers to the cocooned upbringing of Georgie, it was also a practice to anoint with milk & honey the faces of kings before being crowned. So, if it is the anointed face falling to the ground, it can only be that of king Bush, ain it?

            Gisele

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 6, 2004

              Quatraine I 57

              "Par grand discord la trombe tremblera / Accord rompu dressant la teste au ciel / Bouche sanglante dans le sang nagera /       Au sol la face ointe de laict & miel"

              cela me met l'eau à la bouche.

              Francois