Re: News-spin

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
      Frank Thomas Smith wrote;

      "Some interviewees have even commented
      on this: statements such as "a pity they're not seeing this in
      America". I suggest therefore, that if it's possible to subscribe
      to, especially BBC, do so."

      Frank Thomas Smith

      I agree Frank. We have C-Span and there is also Canadian
      International news, Internation News First, which delivers Japanese,
      German, Canadian etc..Plus we have the vast jungle of the Internet.