Re: where the buck stops

  • holderlin66
    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 2, 2004
      Frank Thomas Smith wrote:

      "Sorry to shoot you down again, Bradford, but cell phones do work on
      aircraft, but they are forbidden because they cause interference.
      If you have flown on a commercial plane "recently" (since cell
      phones were invented), you will have noticed that they always
      announce this prohibition before take-off. The people on the 9/11
      flights who used their phones obviously were't concerned about the
      rules. The Pico Cells avoid the interference problem."

      Frank

      THE BUCK STOPS WITH US but there aren't but the tiniest % of us who
      range our vision over this vast sour sea of delusion and motives
      lurking in the psyche.

      Luckily Frank sometimes comes to my rescue. It is not to rescue my
      love for spiritual science, but to keep thinking within the clarity
      of a higher discipline. Have I mentioned how wonderful the part of
      Conservative Anarchy Frank plays? I love the Old School tie members
      of the research teams of Spiritual Science. That is Poppelbaum,
      Bock, Rittlemeyer, Konig...and so many Brits, wonderful Britts, Owen
      Barfield, Harwood, Edmonds, Olive Whicher...Pfeiffer, mighty and
      wonderful Conservatives like Bochemule, painters like Wagner and
      Colot Herbois.. Luv them all and luv frank.
    • radistasi2@peoplepc.com
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 23, 2007
        Thank you Bradford.

        rick distasi