Moses,Nut etc.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 11:07 PM
      Hey Everyone,

      So, Moses' two horns that an artist so astutely included in one
      painting, refers to Lilith and Sophia. The uraeus that protrudes from
      Ra's head is due to the fact that he sent his one eye (the Feminine
      Divine:) on a hunt for his two children, a daughter and a son. When
      she returned with her mission accomplished it seems that Ra had
      already replaced her. Big issue. This is where Lilith/Sekhtmet comes
      in and is placed above the eyebrows.

      We can now trace Magdalene back to Nut and both have the water jug
      which we also relate to Kwan Yin. I also think that the limb we are
      speaking of regarding Magdalene/Lazarus is the hands/arms. I also
      think we are going to have to look at that wedding again. The bread,
      is of the Feminine Divine as well. So, Jesus has been Sophiad in a
      way and so when he says eat this in rememberance of me guess who He
      is speaking of. Leads me to an interesting thought about this
      Lazarus. These things I have been confirming came up in the last few
      years for me. Two full moons in July maybe this is why the twins are
      being shown so easily. Either way we are speaking of a transcendant
      and descendant aspect of Sophia and there are three parts. But the
      place we need to go now is actually above in the AinSoph part. And in
      here it gets real tricky. But with a sense of purpose it shall be
      shown to one who so wishes. Slowly.

      Isis had a twin sister. Hmm. Who knew. And it seems the one had an
      affair or was even the wife of Set. Whew. Seems that Jesus had a
      twin sister as well. Now, the issue I have with John the Baptist
      being the twin sister is obvious with him being a male being. I get
      that in the spiritual worlds the subornals and all but something else
      is coming about.

      So what I am finding interesting is that we actually now have to move
      past the Hebrews to connect all the mysteries. Interesting also is
      the feeling of the Kabbalah here within the upper and lower Egypt.
      Upper and Lower Egypt. Wow.

      All my best,